UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018-2019 JE Civil/ Electrical Exam Date
upsssc junior engineer admit card 2018-2019 upsssc junior engineer exam date 2018 upsssc je admit card 2019 junior engineer exam date civil electrical mechanical agriculture engineer je call letter download latest updates on upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018-2019 Written Exam Date
Advt. No.- 04-Exam/2018 सम्मिलित अवर अभियंता, संगणक एवं फोरमैन (सामान्य चयन) प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा 2018 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has started Recruitment Exercise in Various Departments for Junior Engineer Post. This Recruitment was done for 1477 Posts. There were posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Water), Junior Engineer (Printing Overseer), Junior Engineer (Agriculture Engineering), Foreman. Detailed Information regarding upsssc junior engineer admit card 2019, upsssc je exam date 2019 is provided in this Article…
upsssc junior engineer admit card 2019 : Lacs of Aspirants has applied for these Junior Engineer Posts. To Crack any Exam, Information regarding Exact Selection Process, Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Aspirants can get details of upsssc je admit card 2018. Important Updates will be available on Official UPSSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/. UPSSSC will announce Written Exam Date later on its Portal. It is expected that UPSSSC will conduct Junior Engineer Exam in March, 2019.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2019 : March, 2019 (Expected)
UPSSSC will upload Admit Cards on its Official website. UPSSSC will release admit cards for those candidates whose application found in proper order. Candidates will download their respected admit cards from Official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by using their credentials of registration no. & date of birth. Candidates can appear in exam with valid id proof.
Selection Process : Selection to the Post of Junior Engineer Exam will be based on Written Exam. Final Selection may based on merit of Written Exam. UPSSSC may conduct Written Exam First to Shortlist candidates for Next Process i.e. Document Verification.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Test Comprises of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- There will be Two Papers in Exam. Question Paper comprises of Technical & Non Technical Subjects.
- Time Duration of Paper 1 is 02 Hours 30 Minutes while Time Duration for Paper 2 is 02 Hours.
- There can be Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks in Exam.
Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates First have to visit Official Website to Download UPSSSC Junior Engineer/ Foreman Admit Card 2018.
- On the Home Page, You will find Link to Download Admit Card for Junior Engineer Exam.
- On Clicking that Link You will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- On that Admit card Download Page, You can Download Admit cards by using your Credentials of registration number & Date of birth.
- Candidates who don’t have their registration number, they can check their registration number from “Forget registration Number” Link.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card & Take Print out of Admit card.
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. UP Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/