UP Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2018 UPSSSC Group C Posts Exam Date, Updates
up mandi parishad admit card 2018-2019 upsssc mandi parishad exam date group c posts up mandi parishad exam date 2019 for junior assistant clerk mandi supervisor mandi inspector posts call letter latest updates up mandi parishad call letter download date
UP Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2018-19 UPSSSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk Exam Date
Advt. No. 05-Exam/ 2018 राज्य कृषि उत्पादन मंडी परिषद (संयुक्त संवर्ग) प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा 2018 (Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad Sanyukt Samvarg Pratiyogitatmak Pariksha 2018) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently invited Online Applications for 284 Stenographer, Junior Assistant (General Recruitment), Junior Assistant (Special Recruitment), Accounts Clerk, Mandi Supervisor Grade 2 (मंडी पर्यवेक्षक), Mandi Inspector (Amin/ Auctioneer) (मंडी निरीक्षक) in Mandi Samiti. Information regarding UP Mandi Parishad Admit card 2019, UP Mandi Parishad Exam Date is provided in this Article…Candidates who are looking forward to grab this Job Opportunity for Mandi Samiti Group C Post, must start prepare for this Important Exam as there is no interview so selection will be based on Merit of Written Exam.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2019 :
Candidates who has filled Application Form for these Junior Assistant, Clerk, Mandi Parishad Posts, must be looking for UP Mandi Parishad Exam Date 2018, Admit card, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Aspirants can get details of upsssc mandi parishad admit card 2018. Important Updates will be available on Official UPSSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group B, C Selection Process : Selection for UP Mandi Parishad Group C Post will purely based on Merit of Written Exam & Typing Test. After Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for successful candidates. As Interviews has been scrapped from Group C Posts so there can be no Interview this time. So Written Exam is main to get this Job in Uttar Pradesh.
UP Mandi Parishad Exam Date : Announced Shortly
UPSSSC will upload Admit Cards on its Official website. UPSSSC will release admit cards for those candidates whose application found in proper order. Candidates will download their respected admit cards from Official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by using their credentials of registration no. & date of birth. Candidates can appear in exam with valid id proof.
UP Mandi Parishad Admit Card Download Date : 10 Days prior to exam
UP Mandi Parishad Group C Exam Pattern 2018 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Obejctive Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam can be conducted in Either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- There can be 200 Questions in Exam comprises of 400 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/2 Marks in UP Technical Assistant Exam 2018.
Download UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Exam Admit Card 2019 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates First have to visit Official Website to Download UPSSSC mandi parishad Admit Card 2018.
- On the Home Page, You will find Link to Download Admit Card for Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad Sanyukt Samvarg Pratiyogitatmak Pariksha 2018.
- On Clicking that Link You will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- On that Admit card Download Page, You can Download Admit cards by using your Credentials of registration number & Date of birth.
- Candidates who don’t have their registration number, they can check their registration number from “Forget registration Number” Link.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card & Take Print out of Admit card.
Click Here for UP Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2018-2019 UPSSSC Group C Posts Exam : available shortly
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. UP mandi parishad Admit Card 2018, Exam Date Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/