ssc stenographer notification 2022 Grade C & D Posts ssc stenographer online application dates ssc steno recruitment 2022 apply online staff selection commission ssc steno vacancies 2020 Written Exam Date updates
SSC Stenographer Notification 2022 Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE dated 17.12.2021 : Good News !! SSC has released Steno Exam 2021 Notification Date. Candidates can apply online for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2021 from 05 December 2022. Check SSC Steno Notice & Apply Online from links below……
STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE C & D) EXAMINATION, 2021 The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) Pay Band 2 and Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) Pay Band 1. All Important Information regarding SSC Stenographer Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below…
Vacancies : Vacancies will be determined in due course. Vacancies of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographers Grade D are in Ministries/ Departments of Central Government, including their Attached/Subordinate offices located in States and Union Territories all over the country.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2022) :
(a) Stenographer Grade „C‟: 18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2022 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2004 are eligible to apply.
(b) Stenographer Grade „D‟: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2022 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1995 and not later than 01-08-2004 are eligible to apply.
There is 3 Year Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates & 5 Year Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates. Candidate should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2022) : Candidate must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for General/ OBC Candidates. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of payment : Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
How to Apply :
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode. Candidate may note that only online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 05 to 31 December 2022
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Dates for submission of online applications : 05.12.2022 to 31.12.2022
Last date and time for receipt of applications : 31.12.2022 (23:30)
Dates of the Computer Based Examination : April, 2023
LAST DATE : 31/12/2022
For More Information Visit >>> https://ssc.nic.in/
Candidates can leave their queries related to SSC Stenographer Notification 2022. Bookmark this Page Press CTRL+D to get Latest Updates. All Important Information will available on our Portal. Candidates can also send their query/ messages on our facebook page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha)