up b.ed syllabus 2023 UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Exam Pattern Check UP B.Ed. JEE Paper 1 Paper 2 Latest Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023 UP B.Ed. Syllabus JEE UP B.Ed Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023 Subject wise General Knowledge Reasoning English Hindi
UP B.Ed Syllabus 2023 Joint Entrance Exam (JEE B.Ed) Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE dated 06.06.2023 : UP JEE B.Ed Admit Cards are available for Download Now. UP B.Ed Entrance Exam will conduct on 15 June, 2023 in two shifts. Download UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Call Letters from link below….
Bundelkhand University will organize Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (JEE B.Ed) 2023. This Exam will be conducted to take admission in Two Year B.Ed Programme. As Per Schedule decided by BU, Exam to be organize in the month of April, 2023. Every Year this Entrance Exam conducts for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course in various Government, Private, Aided Colleges. After getting Good Rank in this JEE B.Ed 2023 Exam, Candidates will be able to get Admission in Good & Desired Colleges.
Candidates who has filled Online Application Form for UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2023, must be looking for proper Syllabus for UP JEE B.Ed. Detailed Information regarding State Level Joint B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus & Subject wise Exam Pattern. Get Details of UP B.Ed Syllabus 2023, UP JEE B.Ed Syllabus 2023, JEE B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus, UP B.Ed Exam pattern is provided below…..
UP JEE B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern : UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Paper wise Exam Pattern is as follows :
- Entrance Exam will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Type Question.
- There will two Papers in Exam. Both Papers will carry 200 Marks.
- Time Duration for Both Paper is 03 Hour (180 Minutes)
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks in Entrance Exam.
- There will be 100 Questions in each Paper & each question carry 02 Marks.
UP JEE B.Ed Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2023 :
|Part||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge||50||100|
|Part B||Language (English or Hindi)||50||100|
NOTE : Part A is necessary for all candidates. Part B will be related to Language. Candidates can choose either Hindi or English.
UP JEE B.Ed Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2023 :
|Part||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General Aptitude Test||50||100|
|Part B||Subject Specialization (Art, Science,
NOTE : Part A is necessary for all candidates. In Part B Candidates can choose any Topic/ Subject based on their Specialization.
UP B.Ed Subject wise Syllabus 2023
General Aptitude Test :
1. Argumentation ability, critical ability, analytical ability.
2. Common intelligence ability- tests which examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
3. Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which can judge the aspirants on the basis of statistical, graphical, diagram related presentation ability as well as the ability to draw the results.
TOPICS : Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, Figural Series, Classification, Statement & Conclusion, Venn Diagrams etc.
General knowledge :
1. Computer knowledge- Basics of computer, hardware and software, computer network and email.
2. Special questions based on Uttar Pradesh including education, culture, population, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts (general knowledge of practices like singing, music, theatre) etc.
3. Interpersonal ability which also includes Communication skills, decision-making ability, problem-solving ability.
4. General behaviour of a person-discipline, morality, leadership, woman empowerment.
5. Indian history and Indian national movements- the knowledge of social, economic and political aspects under Indian history. Under Indian national movements, the aspirants are expected to have the complete knowledge of
freedom movements and its rice in India.
6. Indian and world geography, the physical and economic geography of India and the world- Under Indian geography, the questions will be asked from the physical and economic geography of India. Underworld geography, the aspirants are expected to have general knowledge of the geography of the world.
7. Indian politics and governance, constitution, political arrangements, arbitral rules, ethos, and authorized issues etc- there will be questions from Indian politics and governance, arbitral rules, social developments and social arrangements etc.
8. Events of international and national importance will also include questions from sports and games.
9. Indian agriculture- aspirants are expected to have the knowledge of agricultural products and information about their marketing.
TOPICS : History, Uttar Pradesh Culture, Monuments, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs & GK of Uttar Pradesh, Indian Polity.
General Hindi :
उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा।
अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।
General English :
In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English Language, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Subject Specialization : Candidates has to opt any one subject in this Part. Candidates can choose from Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture Subjects.
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official Website regarding UP B.Ed Syllabus 2023. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of JEE B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert. You can leave your query regarding UP B.Ed Syllabus 2023 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here : https://www.bujhansi.ac.in/