UP D.El.Ed Syllabus 2018-2019 BTC Semester wise Subject List, 1st 2nd Year
up deled syllabus 2018-2019 UP BTC Subject wise Syllabus 2018 New Exam Pattern UP D.El.Ed Semester wise Syllabus 2018 pdf Download UP BTC D.El.Ed 1st Sem 2nd sem Subjects UP D.El.Ed Year wise Syllabus in Hindi pdf File
UP DElEd Syllabus 2018-2019 Semester wise/ 1st 2nd Year
LATEST UPDATE: Good News !! UP D.El.Ed 2017 2nd Semester Exam & UP BTC 2018 1st Semester Date Sheet has been released Now. Exams will conduct in January/ February, 2019. Download Date Sheet from links given below….
From Year 2017, BTC (Basic Teachers Training Certificate) name is changed to D.EL.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education). After Counseling Classes will start & Session will be initiated in DIETs, Private Colleges. In this Article Students will know about, UP DElEd Syllabus, up deled subjects, up deled 1st semester subjects, year wise deled course subjects, up deled 1st year subjects in DIET & Private Colleges, UP D.El.Ed Syllabus 2018 Annual 1st 2nd year & 3rd 4th Semester wise Exam Pattern, Comes in BTC 2018 of UP D.El.Ed Annual Syllabus 2018. All Your questions is answered in this Post. Check out the Details given hereunder.
UP BTC D.El.Ed 1st Year Syllabus 2018-2019
- Education and principles of teaching
- Psychological basis of child Development
- Teaching subject : Hindi, Environmental studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/Urdu, English.
- Cognitive Aspects : Moral Education, Physical Education and Music, Art
- Psycho Motor Aspect : Class Teaching, Curriculum Analysis.
- Macro teaching.
UP BTC D.El.Ed 2nd Year Syllabus 2018-2019
- Emerging Trends of Elementary : Education and Education Evaluation, School Management, Community Education and Health education.
- Teaching Methods, work experience and Relevant Practical work : Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, SUPW, Sanskrit/ Urdu, English
- Cognitive Aspects : Physical education and music
- Psycho motor aspect : class room teaching, school experience (internship) Community work and Action research, Analysis of Curriculum and text book
- Practice Teaching, Internship, Relevant Practical work.
- School Experience, School Management
- Teaching Methods, Text Book Analysis etc, Work Experience
UP D.El.Ed Macro Teaching (In 1st Year) :
- It has 200 marks (100 for internal evaluation & 100 for external evaluation).
- This marking scheme for assessment of performances of the student-teachers in the area of Macro teaching will be followed with effect from 2016-2017 session.
UP D.El.Ed Practice Teaching (In 2nd Year) :
- This marking scheme for assessment of performances of the student-teachers in the face-to-face mode will be accepted with effect from 2016-17 session.
- Practice teaching will be held in the second year.
- Minimum 40 lessons should be practiced in 30 days consuming 150 study hours.
- This means at least 3 hours will be used every day of the allotted 30 days.
- At least ten lessons should be executed in each of the four method subjects (Language-1, Language-2, and Mathematics & Environmental Science).
How to Download UP D.EL.Ed Syllabus in .pdf Format : Follow these Simple Steps to Download UP BTC D.El.Ed Syllabus 2017-18 in pdf Format :-
- At First Visit Official Website of Exam Regulatory Authority in Uttar Pradesh (http://www.examregulatoryauthorityup.in).
- On the Home Page Search for Notice Section & Click on that Section.
- After Clicking on Notice Section, you will be redirected to Notice Page.
- On that Page Search for Link of UP D.El.Ed Syllabus 2016-2017 Session.
- Download Syllabus in .pdf Format from that Link. Take a Print out for Future Reference.
Click Here to Download UP D.EL.Ed Syllabus 2017 in Hindi – Official Notice issued by UP Exam Regulatory Authority
BTC D.El.Ed Aspirants get all Latest Updates related to up deled syllabus 2018, Subjects, Modal Papers. Bookmark this Page for Latest Updates. For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below regarding up btc deled syllabus. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org