UP Junior Aided Selection Exam Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern UP Junior Aided High School Teacher Syllabus 2022 for Principal Assistant Teacher UPJASE Syllabus 2022 UP Junior Super TET Syllabus Subject wise
UP Junior Aided Selection Exam Syllabus 2022 UPJASE Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE dated 03.04.2022 : UP Exam Regulatory Authority will start Recruitment for 7000 Teacher Posts in Aided Schools. Secondary Education Department has asked Colleges to provide details. Read full news from Link below…
UP Exam Regulatory Authority will make Recruitment on Assistant teacher & Principal Posts in Aided Junior High Schools of Uttar Pradesh. Exam regulatory Authority will conduct UP Junior Aided Selection Exam 2022 (UPJASE). This Recruitment will be done for 3049 Aided Junior High Schools. Detailed Information regarding UP Junior Aided Selection Exam Syllabus 2022, UPJASE Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern, UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern is provided in this Article….
Selection Process : Selection will be based on 10% Marks in each High School, Intermediate, Graduation & Training course & 60% in Written Exam.
UPJASE Exam Pattern 2022 : Exam Pattern for the Aided School Teacher 2022 Exam is as Follows :
- Written Exam Will be Objective Type. It Comprises of Two Papers.
- Paper 1 Will Consist 50 Questions & Paper II Will Consist 100 Questions. It will be of General knowledge (Common for All).
- Paper 2 comprise of Language, General Study, Mathematics & Science.
- Candidates Needs to Choose One Subject for Language Paper (Sanskrit, Hindi & English).
- Time duration for this Exam will be 1 hour.
UP Junior Aided School Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 – Subject wise :
Subject wise Syllabus for Junior High School Principal and Assistant Teacher Selection Exam Year 2022 is as follows :
General Knowledge/ Current Affairs/ Logical Reasoning Part 1 :
- Importance of National & International Current affairs
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Geography of India
- Indian politics and Rules – Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, democraticetc.
- Economic and Social Development
- Environmental and ecological topics, biodiversity and climate change etc.
- General knowledge
- Analogy, Assertion and reason, Binary logic, classification, clocks & calendars, codedinequalities coding-decoding.
For Headmaster and Assistant Teacher Part 2 :
- हिंदी साहित्य एवं भाषा का इतिहास
- अपठित गद्यांश और पद्यांश
- प्रमुख लेखकों/ कवियों का सामान्य परिचय एवं उनकी रचनायें
- History of English Literature and Language.
- Unseen Passage.
- Writers, general introduction and their work
- संस्कृत साहित्य एवं भाषा का इतिहास
- अपठित गद्यांश और पद्यांश
- प्रमुख लेखकों/ कवियों का सामान्य परिचय एवं उनकी कृतियां
General Studies : Indian History, Stone Culture, Copper Stone Culture, Vedic Culture, Former India, Religious and social development of the sixth century, Establishment of Delhi Sultanate, expansion dissolution, Mughal Empire, Culture, Fall Mauryan India, Gupta period, Rajput period India, Pushyabhuti dynasty, States of South India
The arrival of European powers, British Rule In India, Choice of independent India, Our Society District administration, rural and civil society and living Democracy in India, Security and foreign policy in the country, global community and India Disability, Earth in the Solar System, Globe – Determination of Earth Location, Earth Speed Map, Earth’s four circles, Earth’s topography India, the physical nature of India, use and importance of soil, fertilizer, flora andwildlife, the climate of India, trade and communication in the world
Uttar Pradesh- Location, Political Department, Weather, Soil, Vegetation and Wildlife,Agriculture, Mineral Industry, Population and Urbanization in India Atmosphere, hydrosphere Impact of population growth on the environment, pollution.
- Natural Numbers, Whole numbers, Prime numbers
- Square root, cube root and Identities, LCM and HCF
- Concept of Fraction, Variable Numbers, Algebra
- Ratio, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Geometry- Line segment, Parallel lines, Parallelogram, Quadrilateral, Triangles, Circle
- Mensuration and Trigonometry
- Statistics – Bar graph, Pictorial Graph, Histogram, Pie-chart
- Mean, median and mode
- Production Possibility Curve, Bar chart and Compound Bar Diagram.
Science : Science in Everyday Life, Discovery and invention, Anthropology and Technology, Fibres and Fabrics,, Synthetic fibres, Living things and non-living things, Microorganisms, Animals and Plants, Cell, tissues and organ systems, Adolescence and Disability, Nutrition and Food, Health and hygiene, The water cycle, Nitrogen cycle, and crop production, Measurement & distance, Motion, Force, Magnetic force, Light and Reflection, Sound, Energy, The states of Matter, Structure and nature of matter
Educational Management and Administration (For Principal Post) : Meaning, necessity and importance of school management. Areas of School Management, Management of physical resources (school buildings, furniture, educational equipment,furnishings, toilets), Management of Human Resources (Teachers, Children, Community-Village Education Committee, School Committee, Teacher Parents Association, Maternal Education Association, Women’s Motivational Team) Financial Management (Received from School Grants, TOLM Grants, School Community), Funds earned from school property, grants from Gram Panchayat fund / public representatives, Educational management (classroom management, teaching materials management, teaching corner and library management, The creation and use of time management, Role of various reagents in school management, Various agencies and their role in the development of elementary education. Agencies working at national / state / district / local level, Basic education of primary education, Disaster Management.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://updeled.gov.in/
|Register for Free Jobs Alert||CLICK HERE|
|Like & Follow us on Facebook||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|For Any Assistance E-Mail Us @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates