uphesc principal recruitment 2019 online application form for 290 vacancies advt. no. 49 uphesc principal apply online UG PG College Principal Vacancies educational qualification pay scale how to apply important dates
UPHESC Principal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for UG/ PG Colleges Advt. No. 49
LATEST UPDATE dated 23.05.2019: Big News !! UPHESC has again extended Last Date of Online Applications for UPHESC Principal Post in UG/ PG Colleges. Last Date to apply is 16 June, 2019. Download Notice from link below….
Candidates of Advt. No. 48 has to fill Online Form again. UPHESC has extended Last Date of Online Application for Principal Post. Candidates can apply online till 23 May, 2019. Download Last Date Extension Notice from link below…
UPHESC has made clear that for Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Principal posts, Rules of University Grants Commission (UGC) will be followed. Read full news from Image below…
There will be written exam for Principal Posts. Candidates have to give Exam from Administrative Capacity, Financial Management, Law Rule & Other Subjects. Read full news from Image below…
Advt. No. 49 UPHESC has invited Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates to fill up the 290 Posts of Principals in the Non – Governmental Under Graduated & Post Graduated Colleges. Earlier in Year 2017, UPHESC has announced 284 Vacancies for Principal Posts but recruitment process was not completed. UPHESC will again re start Online Application for Principal Posts. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Name of Post : Principal in Under Graduate & Post Graduate Colleges
Details of Vacancies : Total 290 Posts. There will be Recruitment on these Posts
- Post Graduate Colleges (Male) : 172 Posts
- Post Graduate Colleges (Female) : 36 Posts
- Graduate Colleges (Male) : 63 Posts
- Graduate Colleges (Female) : 17 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019) : Maximum Age Limit for Principal Posts is 62 Years.
Educational Qualification : There is separate qualification for UG PG Principal Posts. Download Official notification for Educational Qualification details…
Pay Scale : Rs. 37,400/ – Rs. 67,000/- with Grade pay Rs. 10,000/-
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 3000/- and SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 2000/-. Application Fee can be submitted by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Challan.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates can apply online from Official Website (http://www.uphesconline.in). Dates of Online Application will be 16 March, 2019 to 23 May, 2019. Recruitment Notification for Principal Posts will be available on official uphesc website. Keep in touch with us for latest uphesc principal recruitment 2019 updates.
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.uphesconline.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have relevant Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Last Date : 16/06/2019
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 16 March, 2019
Last Date of Online Registration : 16 June 2019
Last Date of Application Fee Submission : 17 June 2019
Last Date of Application Submission : 18 June 2019
Click Here to Apply Online : Starts from 16.03.2019