UPPSC Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 Programmer Apply Online
uppsc computer operator recruitment 2019 apply online UPPSC Programmer Grade I, II, Computer Operator Grade B Exam 2019 Online Application Form Educational Qualification Pay Scale Exam Date uppsc recruitment 2019 latest job vacancies
UPPSC Computer Operator Recruitment 2019 Programmer Grade I & II Apply Online
Online Applications for UPPSC Computer Operator & Programmer Posts has started Now. Candidates can apply online from links given below…
ADVT. NO : A–1/E-1/2019 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited Online Application for Computer Operator & Programmer Examination 2019. As Per UPPSC Exam Calendar 2018, Programmer & Computer Operator Exam was to conduct in the month of April, 2019 But it can now conduct in May/ June, 2019. UPPSC Aspirants can get details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply Details from here……..
Name of Exam : UPPSC Programmer/ Programmer Grade I/ Programmer Grade II/ Computer Operator Grade B Examination 2019
Details of Vacancies : Total 16 Posts. Post wise Vacancy details is as follows :
- Programmer in State Agriculture Production, Mandi Parishad : 01 post
- Programmer grade-I in finance (Income-expenditure) department : 01 post
- Programmer grade-II in Agriculture statistical and crop policy : 01 post
- Computer operator grade-B in U.P. Public Service Commission : 13 Posts
NOTE : Vacancies may be increased or decreased in exceptional circumstances on the request of State Government/Deptt.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2019 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1979 and not later than July 1, 1998. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1964,
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of classified Games, State Govt. employees of U.P. including the teachers/ Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and teachers/Staff of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1974.
Educational Qualification :
Programmer : B.E (Computer Science or related Subject) or equivalent higher qualification from a recognized University/Institution or M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science or related Subject) from a recognized University/ Institution or Second Class Bachelor degree from a recognized University with ‘B’ level Course Certificate from DOEACC
Programmer Grade I : B.E (Computer Science or related Subject) or equivalent higher qualification from a recognized University/Institution or M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science or related Subject) from a recognized University/ Institution or Second Class Bachelor degree from a recognized University with ‘B’ level Course Certificate from DOEACC
Programmer Grade II : Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institution
Computer Operator Grade B : Graduate Degree with Diploma in Computer Science or Graduate Degree with O level Certificate.
Pay Scale :
Programmer : Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Programmer Grade I : Rs. 56100 -177500/- Pay Matrix Level 10
Programmer Grade II : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Computer Operator Grade B : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate can submit Application Fee by Challan or by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking The above fee, for Written Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs 225/-
2. SC/ ST – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs.
3. Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 28.03.2019 to 24.04.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 28 March, 2019
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 24 April, 2019
Last Date to Submit Application Form : 28 April, 2019
UPPSC Computer Operator Exam Date 2019 : May/ June, 2019
LAST DATE : 24/04/2019
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||http://uppsc.up.nic.in|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.