sbi apprentices recruitment 2023 for 6160 Posts state bank of india sbi apprentice online registration date state wise vacancy details educational qualification stipend application fee
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online -6160 Vacancy
UPDATE : State Bank of India has released Notification for 6160 Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates can apply online till 21 September 2023. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below….
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2023-24/17 Applications will invite from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). State Bank of India proposes to engage apprentices in the various states of India. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens meeting the following qualification and other parameters for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). Details of SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2023, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Date & How to Apply is provided in this Article. Get Full Details below…
Name of Post : ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
No. of Vacancies/ TENTATIVE NO. OF TRAINING SEATS Year 2023 : Total 6160 Posts
Age Limit as on 01.08.2023 : Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years. Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. Age Relaxation for OBC Candidates is 3 Years while for SC/ ST Posts is 5 Years. For More Details Download Official Notice below…
Educational Qualification as on 01.08.2023 : Candidate should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
DURATION OF TRAINING :
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
Stipend : The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Application Fee : General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 300 & No Fee for SC/ST/PWD.
Selection Process : Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Post will consist of Online Exam and test of specified opted Local Language.
How to Apply :
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will available till 21 September, 2023
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 21/09/2023
Starting Date of Online Application : 01.09.2023
Last Date for Online Application : 21.09.2023
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 21.09.2023
Call Letter Download Date : One week prior to exam
SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date 2023 : October/ November, 2023
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.