upscidc recruitment 2019 2020 online application form UP state construction and infrastructure, Development Corporation Limited upscidc assistant engineer account officer law officer vacancies notification 2019 2020 apply online dates
UPSCIDC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 2020 AE Account Officer Apply Online Dates
LATEST UPDATE : Big News !! UPSCIDC has cancelled Notification for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Other Various Posts. It is uncertain whether these vacancies will come in Future or Not. Keep in touch with for latest updates….
Advt. No. 01/UPSIDCO/2019 U.P State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, Lucknow is committed to strive to meet the Customer’s requirements of Safety, Quality, Delivery & Cost Effectiveness as well as the applicable statutory requirements. This shall be achieved through continual improvement, innovation & effective implementation of Quality Management System & approach of first time right for the designing & construction of projects under scope. UPSCIDC has invited Online Applications & Issue Abridged Advertisement for Various posts. Details of Vacancies, Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below….
Post Name & Vacancy Details : Total 63 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Civil : 47 post
- Assistant Engineer Electrical : 6 posts
- Assistant Engineer Design : 4 posts
- Assistant Architect : 2 posts
- Account Officer : 2 posts
- Law Officer : 1 post
- Company Secretary : 1 post
NOTE : Vacancies may increase or decrease in numbers and category reservation. wait for details notification for exact vacancy position.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2019 : from 21 to 40 Years. Download official notice for more details.
Educational Qualification : Download official notice for more details of post wise educational qualification
Pay Scale : Rs. 56100-1,77,500
Application Fee : Candidates can submit application Fee from dates mention in notice (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows –
Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC candidates
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees/ Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination (Objective Type). Exam will conduct at various cities in Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 from the Official Website (http://www.upscidc.org/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 01 January, 2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Important Dates :
Date of issuing of advertisement : 02 December, 2019
Dates of Online Application : 03 December, 2019 to 01 January, 2020
Dates of Payment Of Application Fee : till 01.01.2020
Date of Written Test at all centers : 2nd/ 3rd week of February, 2020
LAST DATE : 01/01/2020
Click Here here to Apply Online : Started from 03.12.2019