upcet admit card 2021 up state entrance exam admit card nta upcet exam date schedule 2021 aktu upsee exam hall ticket engineering management course UP B.Pharma mba admission test upjee call letter download date upcet entrance test call letter 2021 exam schedule latest updates
UPCET Admit Card 2021 UP State Entrance Exam Date Schedule
LATEST UPDATE dated 01.09.2021 : Good News !! UPCET (UP Combined Entrance Test) Exam Admit Cards are available for Download Now. Online Test will conduct for Various Courses like BFA, B.Pharma, BFD, B.Voc, MCA, B.Tech Lateral Entry will conduct in September, 2021. Check UPCET Exam Date from link given below…..
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow (formerly UPTU) was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, in 2000. The University is affiliating in nature and its jurisdiction spans the entire state of U.P. in affiliating B.Tech., B.Arch., B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFA, B.Des., BFAD, B.Voc., MBA, MCA, M.Tech., M.Pharm, M.Arch and Ph.D. programmes in 756 colleges/institutions imparting graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level training in all government and private institutions located all over U.P. in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management and catering technology as well as M.B.A. and M.C.A. programmes.
Govt. of UP has entrusted the task of conducting the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test UPCET)– 2021 to National Testing Agency (NTA). UPCET-2021 covers admission to various courses offered by AKTU, MMMUT and HBTU as well as other specified Universities in Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22. NTA will be conducting UPCET-2021 in the computer based test mode. Details about the courses admission for which are through UPCET 2021, scheme of exam, medium, eligibility, reservation, exam centres, exam fee, procedure for applying, last date for submission of exam forms online etc are contained in the Information Bulletin hosted on this website.
Invitation to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET) 2021 National Testing Agency will be conducting the Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test (UPCET) 2021 for admission to the following professional courses offered by Govt./Govt. aided institutions and private unaided Institutions affiliated to Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) and some other State Universities of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2021-22.
UPCET 2021 is being conducted for admission to all the Technical Institutions / Colleges affiliated to the AKTU, Lucknow. Admissions in some of the courses in the other Universities of U.P. are also done through UPCET Exam. Candidates who has applied for UPCET 2021 Exam, must be looking for Admit Card & Exam Date/ Schedule for UP Combined State Entrance Exam. Candidates can get all important information, updates of UPCET Admit Card 2021 & UPCET Exam Date 2021.
UPCET 2021 Exam Schedule : As mention in UPCET 2021 Information Brochure, Entrance Test was scheduled to conduct in the month of June 2021. But it was postponed, New UPCET Exam Date will announce later on. UPCET Exam will conduct in September 2021. Check UPCET Exam Date, Download Notice from link given below…
UPCET Exam Date 2021 : 05 & 06 September 2021
UPCET 2021 Exam Schedule :
MBA Course : 05 September 2021 (08 to 10 AM)
MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech Courses : 05 September 2021 (04 to 6 PM)
BBA/ B.Tech B.Pharma Lateral Entry, MBA MCA Integrated Courses : 06 September 2021 (08 to 10 AM)
BHMCT BFA BFD B.Voc Courses : 06 September 2021 (12 PM to 02 AM)
B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc Graduate) Course : 06 September 2021 (04 to 6 PM)
B.Pharma/ B.Tech Ag/ BBA Course : 06 September 2021 (04 to 7 PM)
UPCET Admit Card 2021 :
- Admit card will be available online on the website https://upcet.nta.nic.in/ to every candidate.
- Downloaded admit card shall be treated as valid admit card. The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
- If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website https://upcet.nta.nic.in/
UPCET Admit Card Download Date : Two weeks prior to exam
UPCET Exam Pattern 2021 : UPCET Entrance Exam will be conducted for eleven papers with objective multiple type questions except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4). The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination, subject to their eligibility. Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 shall be OMR based Test only. Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10 and Paper 11 will be Computer Based Test only.
SCORING AND NEGATIVE MARKING :
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on a specially designed OMR answer sheet against the respective question number. Candidate is supposed to select only one choice for correct answer in each question.
- Every objective multiple type question would carry four marks for each correct answer. More than one answers indicated against the question will be deemed as incorrect answer and no marks are awarded for the incorrect answer.
- There will be no negative marking. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately.
- Answers in OMR based examination (Paper 1, Paper 2, paper 3 and Paper 4) are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black / Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation in these papers, the details filled in by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be treated as final.
Download UPCET 2021 Exam Admit Cards for Under Graduate Courses : Available Now
Download UPCET 2021 Exam Admit Cards for Post Graduate Courses : Available Now
NOTE : All information in connection with UPSEE-2021 shall be made through University Website https://upcet.nta.nic.in/ or https://aktu.ac.in. The candidates are advised to refer to this website regularly/frequently failing which AKTU will not be responsible for any loss due to the lack of communication.