UPSSSC ANM Syllabus 2022 UP Staff Nurse Written Exam Pattern
upsssc anm syllabus 2021 2022 download .pdf file upsssc staff nurse syllabus 2021 up anm written exam pattern selection process for 9000 posts sister grade 2 syllabus subject wise
UPSSSC ANM Syllabus 2021 2022 Staff Nurse Written Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE : UPSSSC has announced 9212 ANM Posts Mains Written Exam Date. UPSSSC ANM Exam will conduct in May 2022. Download Exam Date Notice from link given below…..
Download UPSSSC ANM Admit Card 2022 Female Health Worker Exam Date
Advt 02/2021 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invited Online Applications for ANM Vacancies under Group B Cadre. As per Selection Process, Written Exam will be conducted first for ANM Posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for these Staff Nurse Posts, must be looking for Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern for this Post. Information about upsssc anm staff nurse syllabus 2022, upsssc anm syllabus 2021 & expected exam pattern is provide below…..
UPSSSC ANM Selection Process 2021 : Selection to the post of ANM Posts will be based on Written Exam. Selected Candidates of Written Exam will called for Interview/ Skill Test/ Practical test. There will be 15 Marks weightage for experienced Candidates.
UPSSSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021 ANM Posts :
- UPSSSC will conduct exam under offline mode.
- ANM Exam will be of Total 100 Marks
- Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions may asked in exam.
- There can be 100 Questions in Exam. Questions will be asked from Nursing Course.
- Time Duration of Written Exam can be 120 Minutes (02 Hour).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4 in Written Exam.
UPSSSC ANM/ Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 :
- Determinants of health.
- Overview of health problems of communities in India.
- Organization of SC, PHC, CMC and district hospital.
- Health agencies: International: WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDPA, World Bank, FAO, DANIDA, European commission. Red Cross, US aid, UNESCO. Colombo Plan, ILO, CARE etc. National: Indian Red Cross, Indian Council for Child welfare, Family planning association of India etc.
- Role and Responsibilities of ANM\FHW.
- Code of ethics for ANM.
- Role of Counsellor & Role of ANM/Female Health worker as counsellor.
- Importance of nutrition in health and sickness.
- Classification of foods and their nutritive value.
- Balanced diet for different age group.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies: Nutritional anemia in women.
- Under five nutrition, the role of ANM’s /FHW/AWWs in supplementary food.
- The Human body Structure and body systems and their functions.
- Hygiene of the body.
- Concept of mental health.
- Control and prevention of communicable diseases, General measures.
- Communicable diseases: Signs, Symptoms, care and prevention of the following: diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, poliomyelitis, measles and tuberculosis, Chicken pox, mumps, rubella, enteric fever, hepatitis, rabies, malaria, dengue, filaria, kala-azar, trachoma, conjunctivitis, scabies, STDs and HIV/AIDS, Encephalitis, Leptospirosis, Acute respiratory infections, Diarrhoeal diseases, Worm infestations, leprosy.
- Care of the sick in the community: taking history, Physical examination: Vital signs.
- Fever: Vital signs: Temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure.
- Home care remedies & Integrated accepted practices of AYUSH.
- Classifications of drugs forms.
- Need of First Aid.
- Minor Injuries and ailments.
- Cuts and wounds: types, principles and first aid care.
- Factors affecting growth and development in infants and children.
- Physical psychological and social development of children.
- Accidents: causes, precautions and prevention.
- Exclusive Breast feeding.
- School health: Objectives, problems and programmes, Environment of school.
- Sex education for adolescents.
- Menstruation and menstrual hygiene.
- Adolescent girls: pregnancy and abortion.
- Foetus and placenta.
- Normal pregnancy: Signs and symptoms of pregnancy.
- Care during normal labour.
- Care of new-born.
- Abnormalities of pregnancy.
- Abortion: types of abortion, causes of abortion.
Click Here to Download UPSSSC ANM Written Exam Syllabus 2021 in Hindi & English
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website for exam updates. UP Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Syllabus in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/