upsssc assistant research officer admit card 2021 2022 upsssc Assistant Statistical Officer & Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) exam date 2022 advt 07/2019 up aso aro exam date call letter download date latest updates
UPSSSC Assistant Research Officer Admit Card 2022 ASO ARO Written Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 13.05.2022 : UPSSSC has uploaded Admit Cards Assistant Research Officer/ ASO Written Exam. Exam will conduct on 22 May 2022. 10144 Candidates has applied for ASO ARO Exam. Download ASO ARO Call Letters & Exam Notice from link given below…..
Advt. No. 07-EXAM/2019 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has announced 904 Posts for Assistant Statistical Officer & Assistant Research Officer in various Department in year 2019. UPSSSC has announced these vacancies under Assistant Statistical Officer & Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) Direct Recruitment Examination 2019. Information regarding UPSSSC Research Officer Admit card 2022, Written Exam Date is provided in this Article…Candidates who are looking forward to grab this Job Opportunity for this Post, must start prepare for this Important Exam as there is no interview so selection will be based on Merit of Written Exam.
UPSSSC Assistant Research Officer & Statistical Officer Admit Card 2022 : Candidates who has filled Application Form for these Posts, must be looking for UP ASO ARO Exam Date, Admit card, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Aspirants can get details of upsssc research officer admit card 2022. Important Updates will be available on Official UPSSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/
UPSSSC ASO ARO Selection Process : Selection for this Post will purely based on Merit of Written Exam. After Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for successful candidates. As Interviews has been scrapped from Group C Posts so there can be no Interview this time. So Written Exam is main to get this Job in Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer & Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) Exam Date 2022 : 22 May 2022
UPSSSC will upload Admit Cards on its Official website. UPSSSC will release admit cards for those candidates whose application found in proper order. Candidates will download their respected admit cards from Official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by using their credentials of registration no. & date of birth. Candidates can appear in exam with valid id proof.
UP ASO ARO Admit Card Download Date : 13 May 2022
UPSSSC Asst Research Officer Exam Pattern 2022 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam can be conducted under Offline Mode.
- There can be 120 Questions in Exam comprises of 120 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks in UP ASO ARO Exam 2019.
How to Download UPSSSC ASO ARO Exam Admit Card 2022 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates First have to visit Official Website to Download Admit Card.
- On the Home Page, You will find Link to Download Admit Card for Advt No. 07/2019.
- On Clicking that Link You will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- On that Admit card Download Page, You can Download Admit cards by using your Credentials of registration number & Date of birth.
- Candidates who don’t have their registration number, they can check their registration number from “Forget registration Number” Link.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card & Take Print out of Admit card.
- विज्ञापन संख्या-07-परीक्षा/2019, सहायक सांख्यकीय अधिकारी एवं सहायक शोध अधिकारी (सा०च०)प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा 2018 के अंतर्गत लिखित परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र जारी किए जाने के संबंध में
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. Information of UPSSSC Admit Card 2022, Exam Date Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected]rt.com for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/