UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2019 Ganna Paryavekshak 2 Exam Date
upsssc cane supervisor admit card 2019 upsssc cane supervisor exam date advt 20/2016 up cane supervisor 2 exam date 2019 ganna paryveskhak call letter download date latest updates
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2019 Ganna Paryavekshak Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 22.05.2019 : Good News !! UPSSSC has issued Notification regarding Normalization Process in Written Exams conducted on various dates & Shifts. Normalization Process will take place in Written Exam for Recruitment for Year 2016 Advt. No. 20/2016. Download Official Notice from link below…
UPSSSC has announced Cane Supervisor II 2016 Exam Date. Written Test will conduct on 07 June, 2019. Download Official Notice from link below….
UPSSSC has uploaded Objection List for Candidates who has problem related to Photo & Signature upload. Check UP Cane Supervisor 2 Exam Objection List from link given below….
Advt. No. 20-Exam/ 2016 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had invited Online Applications for 437 Sugar Cane Supervsior (Ganna Paryveskhak) Posts. Information regarding UP Cane Supervisor 2 Admit card 2019, UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Date is provided in this Article…Candidates who are looking forward to grab this Job Opportunity for this Post, must start prepare for this Important Exam as there is no interview so selection will be based on Merit of Written Exam.
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Admit Card 2019 :
Candidates who has filled Application Form for these Ganna Paryveskhak Posts, must be looking for UP Cane Supervisor 2016 Exam Date, Admit card, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Aspirants can get details of upsssc ganna paryevekshak admit card 2019. Important Updates will be available on Official UPSSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Selection Process : Selection for Cane Supervisor Post will purely based on Merit of Written Exam. After Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for successful candidates. As Interviews has been scrapped from Group C Posts so there can be no Interview this time. So Written Exam is main to get this Job in Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor 2 Exam Date 2019 : 07 June, 2019 (FRIDAY)
UPSSSC will upload Admit Cards on its Official website. UPSSSC will release admit cards for those candidates whose application found in proper order. Candidates will download their respected admit cards from Official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by using their credentials of registration no. & date of birth. Candidates can appear in exam with valid id proof.
UP Cane Supervisor Admit Card Download Date : one week prior to exam
UPSSSC Cane Supervisor Exam Pattern 2019 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Obejctive Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam can be conducted in Either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- There can be 175 Questions in Exam comprises of 350 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 150 Minutes (2 Hours 30 Minutes).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/2 Marks in UP Technical Assistant Exam 2018.
How to Download UPSSSC Ganna Paryaveskahk Exam Admit Card 2019 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates First have to visit Official Website to Download UPSSSC sugar cane supervisor Admit Card.
- On the Home Page, You will find Link to Download Admit Card for Advt No. 20-EXAM/2016
- On Clicking that Link You will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- On that Admit card Download Page, You can Download Admit cards by using your Credentials of registration number & Date of birth.
- Candidates who don’t have their registration number, they can check their registration number from “Forget registration Number” Link.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card & Take Print out of Admit card.
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. UP cane supervisor Admit Card 2018, Exam Date Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/