upsssc homeopathic pharmacist admit card 2019 upsssc homeopathic pharmacist exam date advt 02/2019 up pharmacist exam date 2019 bhesjik call letter download date latest updates
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 04.09.2019 : UPSSSC has postponed Homepathic Pharmacist Exam to be held on 25 September, 2019. Now Written Exam will conduct in October, 2019. Check Notice from link below….
UPSSSC has announced Official Syllabus for Homeopathic Pharmacist Exam for advt 02/2019. Written Exam will conduct in September, 2019. Check Official Syllabus from link below…
UPSSSC has issued Notification regarding Normalization Process in Written Exams conducted on various dates & Shifts. Normalization Process will take place in Written Exam for Recruitment for Year 2019 Advt. No. 02/2019. Download Official Notice from link below…
Advt. No. 02-Exam/ 2019 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had invited Online Applications for 420 Homeopathic Pharmacist Posts. Information regarding UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit card 2019, Written Exam Date is provided in this Article…Candidates who are looking forward to grab this Job Opportunity for this Post, must start prepare for this Important Exam as there is no interview so selection will be based on Merit of Written Exam.
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 :
Candidates who has filled Application Form for these Posts, must be looking for UP Homeopathic Pharmacist Exam Date, Admit card, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Aspirants can get details of upsssc Homeopathic Pharmacist admit card 2019. Important Updates will be available on Official UPSSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Selection Process : Selection for this Pharmacist Post will purely based on Merit of Written Exam. After Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for successful candidates. As Interviews has been scrapped from Group C Posts so there can be no Interview this time. So Written Exam is main to get this Job in Uttar Pradesh.
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Exam Date 2019 : October, 2019 (Tentative)
UPSSSC will upload Admit Cards on its Official website. UPSSSC will release admit cards for those candidates whose application found in proper order. Candidates will download their respected admit cards from Official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by using their credentials of registration no. & date of birth. Candidates can appear in exam with valid id proof.
UP Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card Download Date : One week prior to exam
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2019 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Obejctive Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam can be conducted in Either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- There can be 150 Questions in Exam comprises of 300 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks in Exam.
How to Download UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2019 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates First have to visit Official Website to Download Admit Card.
- On the Home Page, You will find Link to Download Admit Card for Advt No. 02/2019.
- On Clicking that Link You will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- On that Admit card Download Page, You can Download Admit cards by using your Credentials of registration number & Date of birth.
- Candidates who don’t have their registration number, they can check their registration number from “Forget registration Number” Link.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card & Take Print out of Admit card.
Click Here for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Cards for Advt 02-Exam/2019 : available Shortly
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. Information of Admit Card 2019, Exam Date Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/