UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 JA Written Exam Date, Advt No. 26/2016
upsssc junior assistant admit card 2019 check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2019 UPSSSC JA Admit card 2019 for Advt. No 26/2016 Combined Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk II Exam 2016 JA Interview Dates Kanistha Sahayak UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2017 Typing Test Interview Date, Updates
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 JA Written Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE 07.03.2019 : UPSSSC has uploaded List of Objections related to Photograph for Advt No. 26-Exam/2016 for Combined Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk Exam 2016. Check List & Correct Photograph from link below….
विज्ञापन संख्या- 26-Exam/2016, सम्मिलित कनिष्ठ सहायक व कनिष्ठ लिपिक (सामान्य चयन) प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा 2016 (II) के अंतर्गत फोटो संबंधी आपत्तियों वाले आवेदकों की सूची देखने तथा आपत्ति के क्रम में फोटो Re-Upload करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक (Click) करें ।
Now Computer Degree & Diploma is approved for various Group B & Group C Posts. Earlier only DOEACC/ NIELIT Certificate was acceptable for Junior Assistant/ Stenographer Posts. Read Full News from Image given below……..
Advt No. 26-Exam/2016 (Combined Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk General Recruitment Competitive Exam II 2016) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission eminently known as UPSSSC, will conducte Written Examination for Recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Junior Clerk Post at different centers across the Uttar Pradesh State. UPSSSC had conduct this exam for selection to posts of Junior Assistant (Clerk) in various Departments. Written Exam Qualified Candidates will appear for Typing Test & Interview. Candidates who filled form for these Vacancies must be looking for Written Exam Date. So You are on right place. We will provide you All Important Information & Latest Updates regarding upsssc junior assistant admit card 2018 & Written Exam Date. Exam for Advt No. 01-Exam/2017 (Junior Assistant Special Recruitment Competitive Exam 2017) conducted on 19 February, 2019. Information for UPSSSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk Exam 2016 Exam Date & Admit Card below….
upsssc junior assistant admit card/ exam date : Many Aspirants has applied for these Junior Assistant/ Clerk Recruitment Exam 2016. To Crack any Exam, Information regarding Exact Selection Process, Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Aspirants can get details of upsssc junior Assistant admit card 2019. Important Updates will be available on Official UPSSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/. UPSSSC will announced Written Exam Date later on its Portal. It is expected that UPSSSC will conduct Junior Assistant Group C Exam in April, 2019.
upsssc junior assistant exam date (Advt No. 26-Exam/2016) : April, 2019 (Expected)
upsssc junior assistant exam date (Advt No. 01-Exam/2017) : 19 February, 2019 (SUNDAY)
UPSSSC will upload Admit Cards on its Official website. UPSSSC will release admit cards for those candidates whose application found in proper order. Candidates will download their respected admit cards from Official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by using their credentials of registration no. & date of birth. Candidates can appear in exam with valid id proof.
Junior Assistant Selection Process : Selection will be done as follows……….
- Written Exam : 40 Marks
- Marks Based on Educational Qualification : 30 Marks (Max)
- Marks to Skilled Players : 05 Marks (Max)
- Interview : 25 Marks (Interview Process can be skipped from Selection)
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Obejctive Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam will conduct under Offline Mode.
- There will be 80 Questions in Exam comprises of 40 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 60 Minutes (1 Hour).
Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates First have to visit Official Website to Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019.
- On the Home Page, You will find Link to Download Admit Card for Advt No. 26-Exam/2016 (Combined Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk General Recruitment Competitive Exam II 2016).
- On Clicking that Link You will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- On that Admit card Download Page, You can Download Admit cards by using your Credentials of registration number & Date of birth.
- Candidates who don’t have their registration number, they can check their registration number from “Forget registration Number” Link.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card & Take Print out of Admit card.
Document Required at the time of Interview :- The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview: –
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- CCC Certificate or any Equivalent Certicate.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- All Relevant Certificate regarding Information filled at the Time of Application/
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. UP junior assistant Admit Card 2019 Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/