upsssc stenographer admit card 2019 check upsssc stenographer interview dates 2019 advt no. 27/2016 upsssc combined stenographer general recruitment competitive exam II 2016 up stenographer call letter download latest exam update
UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 Steno II 2016 Interview Dates
LATEST UPDATE dated 19.10.2020 : UPSSSC has uploaded Stenographer 2016 Interview Call Letter 2019. UPSSSC Steno Interviews will start from 03 November, 2020. Check Notice & Download Admit Cards from link below…..
Advt No. 27-Exam/2016 (Combined Stenographer General Recruitment Competitive Exam II 2016) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission eminently known as UPSSSC, will conduct Written Examination for Recruitment of Stenographer Post at different centers across the Uttar Pradesh State. UPSSSC had conduct this exam for selection to 352 posts of Steno in various Departments. Written Exam Qualified Candidates will appear for Typing Test & Interview. Candidates who filled form for these Vacancies must be looking for Written Exam Date. So You are on right place. We will provide you All Important Information & Latest Updates regarding upsssc stenographer admit card 2019 & Written Exam Date.
upsssc stenographer admit card/ exam date : Many Aspirants has applied for these Stenographer General Recruitment Exam II 2016. To Crack any Exam, Information regarding Exact Selection Process, Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Aspirants can get details of upsssc stenographer admit card 2019. Important Updates will be available on Official UPSSSC Website http://upsssc.gov.in/. UPSSSC will announced Written Exam Date later on its Portal. UPSSSC will conduct Stenographer Exam in March, 2019. Exam will conduct in 4 Districts Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur Nagar & Bareilly.
upsssc stenographer interview dates : 03 to 20 November 2020
upsssc stenographer exam date 2019 : 10 March, 2019 (SUNDAY)
upsssc stenographer typing test date (Advt No. 27/2016) : 23 November to 07 December, 2019
UPSSSC will upload Admit Cards on its Official website. UPSSSC will release admit cards for those candidates whose application found in proper order. Candidates will download their respected admit cards from Official website. Candidates can download their respective admit cards by using their credentials of registration no. & date of birth. Candidates can appear in exam with valid id proof.
UPSSSC Stenographer Selection Process : Selection will be done as follows……….
- Written Exam : 40 Marks
- Marks Based on Educational Qualification : 30 Marks (Max)
- Marks to Skilled Players : 05 Marks (Max)
- Interview : 25 Marks (Interview Process can be skipped from Selection)
UPSSSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Obejctive Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam will conduct under Offline Mode.
- There will be 80 Questions in Exam comprises of 40 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 60 Minutes (1 Hour).
Download UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates First have to visit Official Website to Download UPSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.
- On the Home Page, You will find Link to Download Admit Card for 27-Exam/2016 for combined stenographer general recruitment competitive exam II 2016.
- On Clicking that Link You will be redirected to Admit card Download Page.
- On that Admit card Download Page, You can Download Admit cards by using your Credentials of registration number & Date of birth.
- Candidates who don’t have their registration number, they can check their registration number from “Forget registration Number” Link.
- Candidates can download their respective admit card & Take Print out of Admit card.
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPSSSC Website. UP steno Admit Card 2019 Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPSSSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
For More Details Click Here >>> http://upsssc.gov.in/