upsssc technical assistant syllabus 2021 download hindi pdf file upsssc technical assistant grade 3 syllabus 2021 exam pattern upsssc technical assistant agriculture syllabus 2021 group c posts new subject wise syllabus negative marking upsssc technical assistant group c syllabus important tips
UPSSSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2021 Grade 3 Agriculture Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! There will be Recruitment on 2434 Posts in UP Agriculture Department. There will be 1391 Vacancies for Technical Assistant Group C Posts. Proposal has been sent to UPSSSC. Read full news from Image below….
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has recently started Online Applications for Recruitment in Agriculture Department. UPSSSC has announced Technical Assistant Posts under Subordinate Agriculture Service (Grade 3) Technical Assistant Group C (General Recruitment) Competitive Exam 2021. These Vacancies are due from long time. Finally Recruitment Process has started fro these Group C Posts with New Selection Process.
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must be looking for Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern to these Posts. In this Article We will provide you all Important Information regarding upsssc technical assistant syllabus 2021 & Detailed Exam Pattern. Read Full Post & also Download UPSSSC Technical Assistant Agriculture Syllabus pdf File in Hindi from link given below….
UPSSSC Technical Assistant Agriculture Selection Process 2021 : Selection for UP Technical Assistant Group C Post will purely based on Merit of Written Exam. After Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for successful candidates. As Interviews has been scrapped from Group C Posts so there can be no Interview this time. So Written Exam is main to get this Job in Uttar Pradesh.
UP Technical Assistant Group C Agriculture Exam Pattern 2021 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam can be conducted in Either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- There can be 200 Questions in Exam comprises of 400 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/2 Marks in UP Technical Assistant Exam 2018.
- There can be No Interview in Exam. Written Exam Pattern can be as follows
|General Intelligence Test (सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण)||50||100|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान )||50||100|
|General Science & Arithmetic (सामान्य विज्ञान एवं अंकगणित )||50||100|
UPSSSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2021 :- UPSSSC Technical Assistant Group C Agriculture Syllabus is as follows :
General Intelligence Test :
1. Argumentation ability, critical ability, analytical ability.
2. Common intelligence ability- tests which examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
3. Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which can judge the aspirants on the basis of statistical, graphical, diagram related presentation ability as well as the ability to draw the results.
TOPICS : Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, Figural Series, Classification, Statement & Conclusion, Venn Diagrams etc.
General knowledge :
1. Computer knowledge- Basics of computer, hardware and software, computer network and email.
2. Special questions based on Uttar Pradesh including education, culture, population, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts (general knowledge of practices like singing, music, theatre) etc.
3. Interpersonal ability which also includes Communication skills, decision-making ability, problem-solving ability.
4. General behaviour of a person-discipline, morality, leadership, woman empowerment.
5. Indian history and Indian national movements- the knowledge of social, economic and political aspects under Indian history. Under Indian national movements, the aspirants are expected to have the complete knowledge of
freedom movements and its rice in India.
6. Indian and world geography, the physical and economic geography of India and the world- Under Indian geography, the questions will be asked from the physical and economic geography of India. Underworld geography, the aspirants are expected to have general knowledge of the geography of the world.
7. Indian politics and governance, constitution, political arrangements, arbitral rules, ethos, and authorized issues etc- there will be questions from Indian politics and governance, arbitral rules, social developments and social arrangements etc.
8. Events of international and national importance will also include questions from sports and games.
9. Indian agriculture- aspirants are expected to have the knowledge of agricultural products and information about their marketing.
TOPICS : History, Uttar Pradesh Culture, Monuments, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs & GK of Uttar Pradesh, Indian Polity.
General Science and Arithmetic :
1) General Knowledge – Questions will be asked form daily applications belonging to Biology, Chemistry & Physics. Also, questions will be asked about economic development in India, the role of technology and balanced diet, calorie distribution, protein, vitamin, anaemia, diarrhoea, diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins, the importance of food in different diseases, importance of Vaccination, Water cycle, Water Sources, Drinking water quality standards, aquifer, Electromagnetic Resistivity Surveys.
2) Elementary Mathematics to High School level – Questions will be asked from Arithmetic, Algebra, & Geometry. Syllabus for Mathematics is as follows :
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode & Polynomial.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Hindi :
उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा।
अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPSSSC Website regarding New UPSSSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of UPSSSC Technical Assistant Agriculture Syllabus, Recruitment 2020. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert. You can leave your query regarding UPSSSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.