Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 170 Jr Administrative Asst Posts Assam Junior Admin Assistant Vacancy 2020 Apply Online Selection Process Exam Date
Assam Secretariat Jr Administrative Asst Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Assam Secretariat has increased Vacancies for JAA Post. Candidates can apply till 31 August 2020. Apply Online from link below…
Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Junior Administrative Assistant in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963 [as amended). Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, How to Apply is given below…….
|Name of Post||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 170 Posts. Category wise Vacancy Details are as follows :|
UR : 60 Posts
|Age Limit||The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:|
(a) 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
(b) 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
(c) 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
(d) 10 years for PwD candidates.
|Educational Qualification||The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.|
The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation gra hics, concept of database, internet and email.
|Pay Scale||Scale of Pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam|
|Online Application Dates||31.07.2020 to 31.08.2020|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://sad.assam.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 31 August 2020
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 31/08/2020
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://sad.assam.gov.in/|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.