Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 Bihar Police Daroga Bharti for 2064 Posts BPSSC Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019-2020 Job Vacancies Qualification Online Form Date Bihar Police SI Latest News BPSSC SI Recruitment 2019 Detail of Vacancies Pay Scale For SI Application fee for SI Bharti How to Apply
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019-2020 BPSSC Sub Inspector -2446 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 25.09.2019 : Good News !! Last Date of Online Applications is extended upto 28 September, 2019. BPSSC has released Notification for 2446 Sub Inspector Posts on behalf of Bihar Police. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below….
BPSSC has made change in Cut Cut-off date of Graduation under Advt. 01/2019. Cut Off date is now 01.08.2019. Check Notice from link below..
Bihar Police has made some changes in Selection Criteria for Sub Inspector Posts. There is change in Minimum qualifying Cut Off Marks from Mains Exam. Minimum Cut Off Marks to qualify Mains exam for SC/ ST & Female Candidates will be 32% (earlier 33.5%), for EBC Candidates 34% (earlier 35%) & OBC Candidates is 36.5% (Earlier 35%) & For General Category Candidates is 40% (No Change). Read full news from Image below…
Check Detailed Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2019 Written & Physical Test/ Check BPSSC Sub Inspector Pre Mains Exam Pattern
Patna High Court has ordered Bihar Police to fill Vacant Posts for Sub Inspectors till 2020. As per news, There are 4686 Vacant Sub Inspector Posts in Bihar Police. BPSSC will soon start Online Application. There will be vacancies for SI & ASI Posts. Check District wise Bihar Police SI ASI Vacancies from Image below…..
Advt. 01/2019: For selection of Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment) and Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Home Dept. (Police) and Home Dept. (Jail) for the year 2019 against notified vacancies. विज्ञापन संख्या 01/2019: बिहार सरकार, गृह विभाग (आरक्षी शाखा) के अंतर्गत वर्ष 2019 में पुलिस अवर निरीक्षक, प्रारक्ष अवर निरीक्षक (परिचारी) एवं बिहार सरकार, कारा एवं सुधार सेवाएँ निरीक्षणालय, गृह विभाग (कारा) के अंतर्गत सहायक अधीक्षक कारा (सीधी भर्ती), सहायक अधीक्षक कारा (भूतपूर्व सैनिक) के रिक्त पदों पर संयुक्त प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के आधार पर नियुक्ति हेतु सूचना
Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission will make recruitment for for Sub Inspector Post. Online Application Link will be active soon. Get Full Detail of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 Age Limit, educational Qualification Below……..
Details Of Vacancies : Total 2446 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Police Sub Inspector : 2064 Posts
- Sergeant : 215 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail : 125 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) : 42
Pay Scale :
- Police Sub Inspector : Level 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Sergeant : Level 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400
- Assistant Superintendent Jail : Level 5 Rs. 29200 – 92300
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) : Level 5 Rs. 29200 – 92300
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019):
For Un–Reserved Category:- Age of Male candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 37 years as on 01.01.2019 & Age of Female candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019
For Reserved Category:- Age of male candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019 & Age of Female Candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 42 years as on 01.01.2019
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2019): Candidate must have passed Degree examination from a recognized University or equivalent examination recognized by State Government.
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay application Fee category wise. It will be as follows :-
- Rs. 700/- for General/ OBC/ EBC Candidates
- Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST Candidates
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 22.08.2019 to 25.09.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Last Date : 28/09/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for BPSSC SI Posts : Starts from 22.08.2019
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.