central warehousing corporation recruitment 2019 apply online for 571 posts for management trainee general/ technical assistant engineer accountant junior superintendent junior technical assistant cwc recruitment 2019 online application form eligibility criteria how to apply
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Now
JOB UPDATE : Good News !! Central Warehousing Corporation has issued Notification for Recruitment on 571 various posts. Online Applications has started from 15 February, 2019. Download Official Notice from link given below…
Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna, Category-I, Central Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, providing Scientific storage facilities for agricultural inputs, produce and other notified commodities besides providing logistics infrastructure like CFSs/ICDs, Land Custom Stations, Air Cargo Complexes etc. for import-export cargo, invites online application from eligible candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualification, experience, age, etc., for the posts indicated below :
Details of Vacancies : Total 571 Posts. Details of Post & Vacancies are as :
- Management Trainee (General) : 30 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) : 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 10 Posts
- Accountant : 28 Posts
- Superintendent (General) : 88 Posts
- Junior Superintendent : 155 Posts
- Hindi Translator : 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant : 238 Posts
Age Limit :
Post Code 1 & 2 : 28 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 17.03.1991 and later than 16.03.2001; both days inclusive)
Post Code 3 to 7 : 30 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 17.03.1989 and later than 16.03.2001; both days inclusive)
Post Code 8 & 9 : 28 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 17.03.1991 and later than 16.03.2001; both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification :
Management Trainee (General) : Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University
Management Trainee (Technical) : 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro Biology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management from recognized University/ Institution.
Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) : A Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering
Accountant : B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
Superintendent (General) : Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution
Junior Superintendent : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
Hindi Translator : Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with
English/ Hindi as a main subject at the degree level
Junior Technical Assistant : Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
Pay Scale :
Post Code 1 & 2 : Rs.50000-160000 (E-2) (A Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 54400/- shall be payable during training period)
Post Code 3 to 6 : Rs.40000-140000 (E-1)
Post Code 7 & 8 : Rs. 11200-30600 (S-11) (Pre-revised)
Post Code 9 : Rs. 10500-28690 (S-9) (Pre-revised)
Selection Process :
Post Code 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 (Management Trainee (General and Technical), Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent-(General) : Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview
Post Code 7, 8 & 9 (Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator & Junior Technical Assistant) : Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview
Application Fee : Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC category has to pay Fee Rs. 1000/- & SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates has to pay fee rs. 300/-.
How to Apply for central warehousing corporation recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://cewacor.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 16/03/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for CWC Posts 2019 : Starts from 15.02.2019