central warehousing corporation recruitment 2023 for 153 Posts apply online for management trainee general/ technical assistant engineer accountant junior superintendent junior technical assistant cwc recruitment 2023 online application form eligibility criteria how to apply
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Dates
JOB UPDATE : Central Warehousing Corporation has issued Notice for 153 Posts. Candidates can apply online till 24 September 2023. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Advertisement No CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2023/01 Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna, Category-I, Central Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, providing Scientific storage facilities for agricultural inputs, produce and other notified commodities besides providing logistics infrastructure like CFSs/ICDs, Land Custom Stations, Air Cargo Complexes etc. for import-export cargo, invites online application from eligible candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualification, experience, age, etc., for the posts indicated below :
Details of Vacancies: Total 153 Posts. Details of Post & Vacancies are as :
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 5 Posts
- Accountant : 24 Posts
- Superintendent (General) : 11 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant : 81 Posts
- Superintendent (General) SRD NE: 02 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant SRD NE : 10 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant SRD UT of Laddakh : 02 Posts
Age Limit :
Post Code 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 : 30 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 25.09.1993 and later than 24.09.2005; both days inclusive)
Post Code 5 7 8 : 28 Years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 25.09.1995 and later than 24.09.2005; both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) : A Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering
Accountant : B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
Superintendent (General) : Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution
Junior Technical Assistant : Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
Pay Scale :
Post Code 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 : Rs. 40000-140000 (E-1)
Post Code 5 7 8 : Rs. 29000-93000 (S-V)
Selection Process :
Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Accountant, Superintendent-(General) : Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview
Junior Technical Assistant) : Online Test + Document Verification followed by Interview
Application Fee : Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC category has to pay Fee Rs. 850/- & SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates has to pay fee rs. 400/-.
How to Apply for central warehousing corporation recruitment 2023:
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://cewacor.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 24 September 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATE :
Online Registration : 26.08.2023 to 24.09.2023
Payment of Application Fees- Online : 26.08.2023 to 24.09.2023
Download of Call letter for Examination :Around 10 days before exam
Online Examination (Tentative dates)- Announce Later
LAST DATE : 24/09/2023