uppsc computer assistant recruitment 2023 apply online UPPSC Computer Assistant Exam Notification 2023 Online Application Form Educational Qualification Pay Scale Exam Date uppsc recruitment 2023 latest job vacancies
UPPSC Computer Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Dates
UPPSC will release Notification for Recruitment on Computer Assistant Posts. Keep in touch with us for latest updates…
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited Online Application for Computer Assistant Examination 2023. UPPSC Aspirants can get details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply Details from here……..
Name of Exam : UPPSC Computer Assistant Examination 2022
Details of Vacancies year 2019 : Total 14 Posts ( Group ‘C’ Non gazetted). Category wise Vacancy Detail will mention in Detailed Notice.
NOTE : Vacancies may be increased or decreased in exceptional circumstances on the request of State Government/Deptt.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2023
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of classified Games, State Govt. employees of U.P. including the teachers/ Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and teachers/Staff of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1974.
Educational Qualification :
Essential –Passed the Intermediate examination with Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University or Intermediate with the “O” level diploma from DOEACC or NIELET Society.
Preferential Qualification–A candidate who has (i) served in the territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (ii) obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C., shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate can submit Application Fee by Challan or by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking The above fee, for Written Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs 125/-
2. SC/ ST – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs.
3. Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available soon
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : Announce Soon
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : Announce Soon
Last Date to Submit Application Form : Announce Soon
UPPSC Computer Assistant Exam Date 2023 : Announce Soon
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||Release Soon|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||http://uppsc.up.nic.in|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.