IBPS PO Result 2022 Probationary Officer CWE XII Mains Exam Cut Off Marks
ibps po result 2022 probationary officer online exam ibps po mains result date 2022 ibps po mains exam cut off marks cwe xii po/ mt exam ibps po mains exam cut off marks section wise cut off latest updates
IBPS PO Result 2022 2023 CRP PO/ MT-XII Pre Mains Exam Cut Off Marks
COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CRP PO/MT-XII for Vacancies of 2023-24) Institute of Banking & Personnel (IBPS) conducted Online Pre Examination for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee CWE-XII. IBPS PO Pre Exam conduct on on 15 & 16 October, 2022. IBPS PO mains Exam conducted on 26 November 2022. Approximately 10-15 lakh aspirants applied for the post and only 6932 candidates will get the final selection. Information regarding IBPS PO Pre Exam Result Date 2022, IBPS PO Cut Off Marks 2022 is provided below…..
IBPS Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam was conducted in October month. Mains Exam conduct in November, 2022 month. IBPS PO Result for mains exam will be declared shortly on official ibps website. Candidates will check their pre & mains Exam Result status now whether they qualify or not. Candidates are advised to Keep in touch with us for Latest Result, Marks Updates & as well as of IBPS Website (www.ibps.in).
IBPS PO Pre Exam Result Date : 02 November, 2022
IBPS PO Mains Exam Result Date : December, 2022 (Expected)
IBPS PO Final Result Date (Provisional Allotment) : 01 April 2023
IBPS PO Exam Cut Off Deciding Factor : In IBPS PO Pre & Mains exam there is both the sectional & overall cut-off. IBPS PO Mains Exam cut-off will be evaluated on the following criteria :
- The difficulty level of the exam – The cut-off of the exam is evaluated according to the level of the questions in each slot of the exam.
- No. of attempts in each section by candidates – Also, it depends on the number of total questions attempted by the candidates in various slots of the exam.
- Total Number of vacancies – The number of vacancies plays a major role in the exam cut-off. The cut-off of the exam will be automatically decreased if the total number of vacancies is low as compared to the previous year.
- The total number of candidates appeared in the exam – The cut-off of the exam also depends on the total number of candidates appeared in the exam in the various slots of the exam.
IBPS PO Pre Exam Cut off Marks 2022: BPS PO Pre Exam Category wise Cut Off Marks is as follows (Out of 100 Marks) :
- General/ UR : 53-58 Marks
- OBC : 51-56 Marks
- SC : 47-53 Marks
- ST : 42-46 Marks
Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination) : The marks obtained in prelims exam will be calculated for qualifying candidates in the mains exam. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
Process after Pre & Mains Exam :
- Candidates who qualify Pre Exam will call for Mains Exam. Candidates will be called 10 times of vacancies for Mains Exam.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-XI will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT : On completion of the interview process / main examination, depending on the vacancies to be filled in as per the business needs of the RRBs and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the PSBs, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2023-24 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy,administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CRP- PO/MT-XII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2024 with or without giving any notice.
Candidates can Share their Attempts in IBPS PO Pre Exam 2022, This will help in get an idea regarding PO Cut Off Marks for Pre Exam. Information regarding ibps po result 2022 will be available on official website. Leave Your Valuable Comments in the Comment Box given here. We will try to answer your query soon. You can also leave your queries to [email protected]
Click Here to Check IBPS PO Result 2022 Pre Exam Result Score Card CWE XII : Declared on 04.11.2022
Click Here to Check IBPS PO Result 2022 Pre Exam Result Status CWE XII : Declared on 02.11.2022
Click Here to Check IBPS PO Mains Exam Score Card for CRP PO/ MT XI for Candidates selected for Interview: Available till 28.03.2022