upsssc stenographer recruitment 2020 upsssc Steno grade 2 recruitment 2020 for 800 posts apply online upsssc stenograher vacancies 2019 online application form up junior steno jobs apply online
UPSSSC 800 Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Dates
UP Stenographer Bharti 2020 Latest Update : Due to COVID 19 Pandemic, There will be delay in Start of Recruitment Process of Steno Vacancies. Keep in touch with us for UPSSSC Stenographer Job Updates & Recruitment Start Dates…..
UPSSSC will start Recruitment Process for Stenographer Posts in year 2020. As per news, there will be recruitment on 800 posts of Stenographer Cadre. Online Applications will start soon. Read full news from Image below…
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow will start Recruitment Process for Stenographer Post in Various Govt Department. Departments has send Proposal to make Recruitment on Steno Post. Eligible Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to apply. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is provided in this Article…
Name of Exam : UPSSSC Stenographer Direct Recruitment Examination 2020
Details of Vacancies : 800 Posts (Expected). No. of Vacancies/ Department wise are available in Official Notification issued by UPSSSC. There will be vacancies for following Categories :
- General Category
- OBC Category
- SC Category
- ST Category
- Freedom Fighters
- Physically Handicapped
- Ex Servicemen
Age Limit (as on 01 July, 2019) : Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification :
1. Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate from UP Board Or any recognized Board/ Institute.
2. Candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT or any equivalent certificate issued by recognized institute approved by Government.
3. Candidate must have Knowledge & Speed in Hindi and English Typing & Stenography Skill test. Candidates must have English Typing speed of 30 wpm & Hindi Typing Speed of 25 wpm. Candidate must have 80 wpm speed in Stenography
Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee : Rs. 185/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 95/- for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/). UPSSSC may start Recruitment process in the month of November/ December, 2019.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date mention in Notice
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Applications : Announce Soon
Last Date of Online Applications : Announced Later
UPSSSC Stenographer Exam Date 2019 : Announced Later
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPSSSC Website regarding upsssc stenographer recruitment 2019. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of UPSSSC Steno Recruitment 2020. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert. You can leave your query regarding UPSSSC Recruitment 2020 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.