IDBI 120 Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 SO Online Application Form
idbi specialist officer recruitment 2019 for 120 posts idbi manager grade b recruitment 2019 online application form idbi bank so recruitment 2019 idbi bank specialist cadre vacancies apply online important date latest updates
IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Advertisement No.7/ 2018-19 Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers FY 2018-19 IDBI Bank (51% share held by Life Insurance Corporation of India) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the below mentioned posts. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website www.idbi.com. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Name of Post : Specialist Cadre Officers
Details of Vacancies : Total 120 Posts. Post wise vacancies are as follows :
- GM Grade E : 01 Post
- DGM (Grade D) : 06 Posts
- AGM (Grade C) : 36 Posts
- Manager ( Grade B) : 77 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2019):
For Grade D : Minimum: 35 Years Maximum 45 years.
For Grade C : Minimum: 28 Years Maximum 40 years.
For Grade B : Minimum: 25 Years Maximum 35 years.
For Grade E : Minimum: 38 Years Maximum 45 years.
Educational Qualifications : Graduation (B.E./ B.Tech) in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/
Electronics & Communication OR Graduate with Post-Graduation in MCA from a Recognized
University. Download Official Notification for Post wise Educational Qualification Details…
Pay Scale :
For Grade D : In the scale of 33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years) [Pre-Revised]
For Grade C : In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)
For Grade B : In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)
For Grade E : In the scale of 36200-1200(11)-49400-1500(6)-58400 (18 years) [Pre-Revised]
Application Fee : Candidates can submit application Fee from dates mention in notice (both dates inclusive)] shall be as follows –
Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 700/- for all others.
Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees/ Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process : The selection process for all Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’ and ‘E’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from for IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 from the Official Website (https://www.idbi.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Dates of Online Application : 18 April, 2019
Dates of Payment Of Application Fee : 30 April, 2019
Date of Online Test at all centers : Announced Soon
LAST DATE : 30/04/2019
Click Here here to Apply Online : Started Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.