JKSSB 8575 Group D Recruitment 2020 Class IV Apply Online
jkssb group d recruitment 2020 for 8575 posts online application form jammu kashmir services selection board jkssb class iv vacancies 2020 download official notification advt 01/2020 how to apply
JKSSB Group D Recruitment 2020 Class IV Apply Online – 8575 Posts
Job Update : Online Applications for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment has started Now. Jammu Kashmir Services Selection Board has issued Notification for 8575 Class IV Posts. Download Official Notification & Apply Online from link below….
Advertisement No. 01 of 2020. Dated:-26-07-2020 Advertisement Notification for District/ Divisional/ Union Territory Cadre Posts of Class –IV in Various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020.
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for Class IV District Cadre posts. The candidates are required to fill only one online application form for all District Cadre Posts. The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows :
Name of Post : Class IV (Special Recruitment)
Details of Vacancies : Total 8575 Posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020) : The requirement of Maximum age limit for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
- OM : 40 Years
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS (Economically Weaker Section)/ PSP (Pahari Speaking People)/ OSC (Other Social Caste) : 43 Years
- Physically Challenged Person : 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen : 48 Posts
- Government Service/Contractual Employment : 40 Years
Domicile : The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and the General Administration Department, Government of J&K vide S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020 respectively. The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose at the time of Document Verification, or as and when sought by the Services Selection Board.
The Domicile certificate should be issued in favour of the candidate on or before the date, as shall be fixed for Document Verification by the Services Selection Board.
Educational Qualification (as on 25.08.2020): Minimum and Maximum qualification for appointment to Class IV posts under Direct Recruitment shall be as under:- “minimum Matric and maximum 10+2”.
Pay Scale : [SL1(14800-47100)].
(I) Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
(II) Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
(III) Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link (if not already created).
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender).
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to Accounts Assistant Post”.
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
Important Dates :
Date of Commencement for submission of online applications : 10-07-2020
Last Date for submission of online applications : 25-08-2020
LAST DATE : 25/08/2020
Click Here to Apply Online for JKSSB Class IV Posts : Start from 10.07.2020