jssc constable recruitment 2018-2019 for 1012 Posts Apply Online jharkhand staff selection commission jssc special branch competitive exam SBCCE 2018 Exam Jharkhand SSC Constable Special Branch Close Cadre Online Application Form Eligibility criteria how to apply
JSSC Constable Recruitment 2018-19 Special Branch Apply Online
JOB UPDATE : Jharkhand SSC has released Notification for 1012 Constable Special Branch Posts. Online Applications will start from 04 January, 2019. Download Information Brochure from link given below…
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has invited Online Application for Constable Special Branch (Close Cadre). These Posts announce under special branch competitive exam SBCCE 2018. Details of Vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee & How to Apply is given below :
Name of Post : Constable Special Branch (Close Cadre)
Details of Vacancies : Total 1012 Posts
- General/ UR : 506 Posts
- OBC : 61 Posts
- EBC : 81 Posts
- SC : 263 Posts
- ST : 101 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018) : 19 to 25 Years. There is Age Relaxation of 3 Years for OBC Candidates & 5 Year Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualification : 12th Passed Candidates can apply for these Constable Special Branch Posts
Pay Scale/ Salary : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay: Rs. 2,000/-.
Application Fee : General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.800/- & All Other Candidates (ST/ SC/ Ex-s/PWD): Rs.200/-
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Exam & Medical test.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.jssc.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 04.01.2019 to 18.02.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 18/02/2019
Click Here to Apply Online for JSSC Constable Posts : Started from 04.01.2019
For More Details Click Here >>> http://www.jssc.nic.in