lic assistant exam tips 2023 strategy for time management lic clerk exam preparation tips reasoning english quant tricks important study tips lic assistant pre exam tips subject wise tips for pre exam
LIC Assistant Exam Tips 2023/ Tricks/ Exam Preparation Strategy for Pre Exam
JOB UPDATE : LIC Assistant/ Clerk Recruitment will start soon. LIC has issued Important notification for recruitment of Assistant Posts. Check Notice below…..
Check LIC Assistant Recruitment 2023 Clerk/ Cashier Apply Online, Exam Dates
Life Insurance Corporation of India will conduct Exam for 8500 Assistant Vacancies. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the various Branch Offices of Corporation. To Crack this Exam, Proper Knowledge of Syllabus & Exam Pattern is required. Candidates has to prepare themselves for Pre & Mains Exam Both. In this Article, Aspirants can get all necessary LIC Assistant Exam tips 2023, Tips to Score Good Marks in Reasoning, Maths, English. Important Tricks for Sectional Time Limit, Important Topic & Study Tips.
LIC Assistant Pre Exam 2023: LIC has introduced Sectional Time Limit in Assistant Preliminary Exam. There is separate Time Limit for Each Section in LIC Clerical Cadre Pre Exam 2023. So Candidates need to focus on speed & as well as accuracy for each section. More Details of LIC Assistant Pre Exam Pattern is provided below…..
LIC Assistant Selection Process 2023: Selection Process will comprise of Following Stages :
- Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Nature)
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification/ Provisional Allotment
LIC Assistant Pre Exam Pattern 2023 : Pre Exam will be Online Objective type.There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks in Pre Exam. Pre Exam will be of qualifying Nature. There will be 3 sections in Exam as Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & English Comprehension. This Exam is of Total 100 Marks. There will be 35 Marks each for Reasoning & Maths while 30 Marks for English Language Section. Sectional Time Limit will be 20 Minutes for Each Section.
Check LIC Assistant Syllabus 2023 Life Insurance Clerk Pre Mains Exam Pattern
LIC Assistant Pre Exam Tips 2023 Section wise/ Subject wise
LIC Assistant Reasoning Tips : Reasoning is the Most Important Section to clear Cut Off & Getting Good Marks in Banking Exam. One who have good command & speed in Reasoning will always be One Step Ahead from other candidates. In LIC Clerk Pre Exam, There will be 35 Questions comprising of 35 Marks in Time Span of 20 Minutes. Lets Check First from which Topics Questions can come & How Many :-
- Inequalities : 5 Ques
- Coding & Decoding : 5 Ques
- Sitting Arrangement : 5 Ques
- Floor Based Puzzle : 5 Ques
- Raw Arrangement : 5 Ques
- Alphanumeric Series : 5 Ques
- Ranking, Direction Sense Test, Blood Relation & Others : 5 Q
As LIC has introduced Sectional Time Limit so Questions is that which sections need to Attempt First. Candidates need to Follow given Tips for Reasoning Section in Pre Exam.
- Only Candidates know about their Strong & Weak topics of Reasoning Subject. So Attempt the Section According That.
- Candidate must have Sectional time Limit of 20 Minutes in mind.
- Don’t Go with Puzzle First, Try to do Easy sections like Inequalities, Syllogism (if come), Coding Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking Questions.
- After That If Time Permits then Candidates should go with Puzzle. Choose that Puzzle on which You have command. Candidates can opt for Floor Based Puzzle, Circular Arrangements.
- Accuracy is the Key in Banking Exam. With Sectional time Limit, It become most Important aspect of cracking Bank Exams.
- Be sure that If you attempt 20 or 25 Questions they all must be correct.
- Choose Your Good attempts in Exam, Seeing the Difficulty Level of Puzzles & Other Reasoning Questions.
- Practice more & more questions to get command over Puzzles. Try Different Type & Level of Puzzles.
LIC Assistant Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) Tips : Quantitative Aptitude Section is also scoring & Deciding Factor in Bank/ Insurance Exams. Candidates who used good Short Tricks & Know Formula, have an edge over other Aspirants. There will be 35 Questions comprising of 35 Marks in Time Span of 20 Minutes. Lets Check First from which Topics Questions can come & How Many :-
- Simplification (included Decimal & Approximation) : 10 Ques
- Date Interpretation (DI) : 5 Ques
- Number Series : 5 Ques
- Miscellaneous (SI, CI, Speed &Time, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Averages, Ages, Ratio etc.) : 15 Ques
According to Sectional time Limit, Candidates has to made their Strategy very clear so candidates need to follow give Tips to Score well in Exam :
- In Quantitative Aptitude Section, First Check the Level of Question Paper then make your strategy.
- Attempt Simplification, Number Series & Data Interpretation Section First.
- If Some time Left, then go for easy questions like Ratio Proportion, Percentage, Average, Mensuration.
- To make good speed in Math Section, Candidates need to have learn Square Root, Square, Cube & Cube Root.
- Candidates need to make a List of All Important Formula & Tricks.
- Basics is most Important thing, First practice questions with Concepts & then apply Tricks you learn.
- Practice More Questions to have command over all topics in quant. Maintain Accuracy in Exam.
LIC Assistant English Tips : English Section is very crucial section for Bank/ Insurance Exams. Most of the Candidates did not qualify Pre Exam due to this Section. Candidates either secure less marks or not even clear cut off of this section. So Candidates need to pay equal attention to this Subject. There will be 30 Questions comprising of 30 Marks in Time Span of 20 Minutes. Questions may ask from given Topics :
- Reading Comprehension (Story Based/ Editorial Based) : 10 Q
- Cloze Test : 5 Q
- Sentence Improvement : 5 Q
- Sentence Error : 5 Q
- Para jumbled : 5 Q
This Section decide the Fate of LIC Clerk Aspirants as this section has not the free bies like other sections. Candidates who work hard & Practice hard only can crack this section & Get Good Marks. Candidates need to follow these tips to score good marks in exam :
- First Attempt, Cloze Test section in exam. First Read the whole Paragraph & Choose option Correctly.
- Reading Comprehension sections can have story based Paragraph questions/ Banking/ Economic/ Editorial Paragraph Questions. Pick Antonym, Synonym Questions from Passage.
- Check the Level of Exam, & then decide your good attempts for exam.
- Parajumbles can be easy choice to attempt after cloze Test.
- Candidates need to attempt Sentence Error/ Sentence Correction Questions only if you are sure of Answer.
- This Section required More Accuracy as Candidates attempt less questions due to Time Limit.
NOTE : Without Hard work Success can not achieve so candidates who has filled for of LIC Assistant Exam, need to work Hard from Now. First Learn the Basics & Practice More Question. Before Exam, Give Mock Test to know about your performance & Strong/ weak Areas. As Pre Exam is First Step so we have discussed about LIC Assistant Pre Exam tips. We will provide Mains Exam Tips after Pre Exam. Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) to get Latest Exam Updates.
For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to [email protected]