lic assistant recruitment 2021 lic assistant posts notification 201 life insurance corporation lic assistant apply online for clerical cadre posts Cashier, Customer Service Executive Clerk Posts Important Dates Region wise notice links
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2021 Clerk/ Cashier Apply Online Dates
Life Insurance Corporation of India invited online applications from eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices/ Region of the Corporation. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination. Get Details of LIC Assistant Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, How to Apply below….
Details of Vacancies Year 2019 : Total 8500 Posts (Tentative). There will be vacancies for following Zones :
- Northern Zone (Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Himanchal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan)
- North Central Zone (Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand)
- East Central Zone (Bihar, Jharkhand, Odissa)
- Eastern Zone (West Bengal, North East states)
- Central Zone (Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh)
- South Central Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka)
- Southern Zone (Tamilnadu, Kerala)
- Western Zone (Maharastra, Gujrat, Goa)
Post Name & Job Profile : Assistant (Clerical Cadre). Selected Candidates has to perfom various duties of Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, Customer Service Executive at Branch Offices.
Nationality : A candidate is required to be a citizen of India.
Age Limit : Candidate must have range between 18-30 years of age to be eligible for LIC Assistant Exam. Age relaxation is given too candidates belonging to reserved category. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/09/1989 and not later than 01/09/2001 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification :
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Pay Scale/ LIC Assistant Salary : Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14435/- per month in the scale of 14435-840 (1)-15275- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 30000/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 510 (for General and OBC Candidate) or Rs. 85 (for Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD) as their Application Fee for LIC Assistant 2019 Exam. He/She can pay the application fee online using net banking or by any credit/debit card.
How to Apply :
- Candidates may go to the RBI website https://www.licindia.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Important Dates :
- Dates of Online Application : Announce Later
- Payment of Examination Fee : Announce Later
- LIC Assistant Admit card Download Date : Announce Later
- Dates of LIC Assistant Pre Exam : Announce Later
- Dates of LIC Assistant Mains Exam : Announced Soon
LAST DATE : Announce Later