MP Police SI Recruitment 2023 Sub Inspector Posts Online Application Dates
LATEST JOB UPDATE : Good News !! MP Police will make Recruitment on 500 Sub Inspector Posts. MP Govt has increased Maximum Age Limit to 03 Years in Direct Recruitment but This Rule will not applicable in Police Bharti. From Now Onwards, Reserved Category Candidates will not get job through General Category. Online Applications will start soon. Read Full News from the Image given below……
MP Vyapam, on behalf of Madhya Pradesh Police will start Recruitment Process for Sub Inspector Posts. This Year Exam will conduct after changing in some Rules. From Now Onwards, Reserved Category Candidates will not get job through General Category. MP Police SI Aspirants can get Full Details of upcoming Sub Inspector Posts from this Page…..Get details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to apply given below……
Details of Vacancies : Total 500 Posts (Expected). There will be Vacancies for Following Sub Inspector Posts…..
- Sub Inspector (District Force)
- Sub Inspector (Special Branch)
- Sub Inspector (Ordnance)
- Sub Inspector (Q.D.)
- Sub Inspector (Radio)
- Sub Inspector (Finger Prints)
- Platoon Commander
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023):Candidates’ Age must be between 18-25 Years for filling Application Form. Age Relaxation will be given as per Government’s rule. It can be 3 years for OBC & 5 Years for SC/ ST.
Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed Graduation or its equivalent qualification from recognized university. Details of Qualification will be available in Official Notification.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay – 3,600 (For All Posts)
Application Fee Details :
For Paper 1 : General Candidates Rs. 500/- & OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates Rs. 250/-
For Paper 2 : General Candidates Rs. 700/- & OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates Rs. 350/-
Note : All category candidates have to submit Portal charges Rs. 70/-.
Online Application Dates : Announce Later
How to APPLY :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website http://www.vyapam.nic.in
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
Download & Apply Section
To Download MP Police SI, Platoon Commander Old Notification 2017:CLICK HERE
For More Details Visit Official Website i.e. http://www.vyapam.nic.in/e_default.html
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding mp police constable Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.