NPCIL 295 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application
npcil trade apprentice recruitment 2023 for 295 posts npcil apprentice recruitment notification 2023 online application form Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of apprentices important dates
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application
Advertisement number : TMS/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP/2022 Engagement of Trade Apprentices at TAPS Site NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology viz. Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Tarapur Maharashtra Site, in Palghar District, Maharashtra to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and industry.Details of Recruitment is given below….
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies Year 2021||
Total 295 Posts. Check Trade wise vacancy details below…
Electrician : 33 Posts
Total seats – 295, SC-29, ST-26, OBC(NC)-79, EWS-29, UR-132 (Out of 295, 11 seats are reserved for PwBD)
|Age Limit||Candidate Should not be less than 14 years and more than 24 years as on 25/01/2023.
The relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD will be given as per Central Government Rules.
(SC/ST-5 Years, OBC-3 Years & PwBD- 10 Years).
|Educational Qualification||ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade. For More Details Download Official Notification given below…|
|Pay Scale||Stipend – During Training :
Rs. 7700/- (for those who have completed one year of
Rs. 8855/- (for those who have completed two years of ITI course)
No Application Fee
|Selection Process||The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.|
|Online Application Dates||Starting Date for Apply Online : 11 January, 2023
Last Date to Apply Online : 25 January, 2023
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://npcilcareers.co.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 25 January, 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 25/01/2023
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||Download Official NPCIL Apprentice Notification 2023|
|Apply Online LINK||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website>>>>||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.