pgcil apprentice recruitment 2023 for various Region online application form power grid apprentice trainee recruitment notification 2023 for 1035 apply online power grid corporation limited apprenticeship vacancy exam date details
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form – 1151 Posts
JOB UPDATE : PGCIL has released Notification for 1035 Apprentice Posts. Online Application starts from 01 July 2023. Download PGCIL Region wise Notice & Apply from link given below….
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 161,864 circuit kms. of transmission lines along with 248 Sub-stations (as on 31.12.2019) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a navaratna company under Ministry of Power, Government of India invites promising, energetic and bright people for apprenticeship for one year in following trades.
- ITI – Electrical
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate in Civil Engineering
- Graduate in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Office Management
- Executive (Human Resource)
- Assistant (Human Resource)
- Secretarial Assistant
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna company under Ministry of Power, Government of India, invites promising, energetic and bright people for apprenticeship for One (01) year in following trades. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply is given below…..
|Name of Post||Apprentice Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies Year 2021||Total 1035 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years for General/ EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate must have passed 12th/ Graduation as per Trade requirement. Download Notification for detailed information.
NOTE : Note: Graduate & Diploma Candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement may submit their application in careers section of POWERGRID.
|Pay Scale||Monthly Stipend Trade wise as follows :
Executive (Human Resource) : Rs. 15000/-
Graduate in Civil Engineering : Rs. 15000/-
Graduate in Electrical Engineering : Rs. 15000/-
Assistant (Human Resource) : Rs. 12000/-
Diploma in Office Management : Rs. 12000/-
Diploma in Electrical Engineering : Rs. 12000/-
ITI Electrical : Rs. 11000/-
NOTE : *A fixed amount of ₹2500/- Per Month shall be payable to the apprentice(s) as HRA where accommodation is not provided by the Company.
|Application Fee||No Application fee|
|Selection Process||Selection to these Posts will be based on merit. Place of posting of selected candidates, will be done on requirement basis within the Eastern Region.|
|Online Application Dates||01 to 31 July, 2023|
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement, may submit their application through Career section of POWERGRID website.
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.powergridindia.com/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 31 July 2023
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 31/07/2022
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://www.powergridindia.com/|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.