SAIL 120 Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Steel Authority of India 120 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Online Application Form Trade Apprentice Notification SAIL Apprentice Jobs Apply Online
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE : Steel Authority of India has issued Notification for Recruitment of Apprentice Posts for Bhilai Steel Plant. Candidates can apply online till 19 February 2023. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Steel Authority of India invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals for Engagement of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) and Trade Apprentices for one year in Bhilai Steel Plant. Bhilai Steel Plant invites applications for engaging 60 Graduate and 60 Technician apprentices for 1 year as per Apprenticeship Act 1961/1973. Full details of SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below…
|Name of Post||Apprentices in SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant|
|Name of Vacancies||Total 120 Posts. Get Course wise Vacancy Details:
|Age Limit (as on 19.02.2023)||Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : 24 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) : A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees : A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or
ITI Apprentice Trainees : A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
|Stipend||Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma : Rs.8000/-per month
ITI : Rs.7000/-per month (as per govt norms)
|Selection Process||Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent) ; Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees : Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.|
|Application Dates||23.01.2023 to 19.02.2023|
How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: https://sailcareers.com/ OR http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining.
- Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
Important Dates SAIL Apprentice :
Application starting date : 23 January 2023
Last date for Sending Application : 19 February 2023
Declaration of Shortlisted list : Announce Later
LAST DATE : 19/02/2023