DDA Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 DDA JE Bharti 2022 Apply Online Exam Date Delhi Development Authority Stenographer Job Vacancy 2022 How to Apply for DDA 279 Various Posts Against Advertisement No. 03/2022
DDA Recruitment 2022 -279 Posts Junior Engineer, Assistant Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 10.06.2022 : DDA has issued notification regarding various Posts of Junior Engineer, Planning Assistant. Candidates can apply online from 11 June 2022. Download Notice from link below….
Advertisement No. 03/2022/Rectt. Cell Applications are invited On at Delhi Development Authorities website www.dda.org.in Direct Recruitment 2022” from eligible candidates as per criteria laid down below for filling up the various posts including backlog vacancies & vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities. The details of the posts, Pay Matrix Level and eligibility conditions are as follows :
Details of Vacancies : Total 279 Posts. Post wise vacancies are as follows :
- Assistant Director (Landscape) : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 220 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) : 35 Posts
- Programmer : 02 Posts
- Junior Translator : 06 Posts
- Planning Assistant : 15 Posts
Age Limit :
- Assistant Director (Landscape) : Upto 35 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Between 18 to 27 years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) : Between 18 to 27 years
- Programmer : Not exceeding 30 years
- Junior Translator : Not exceeding 30 years
- Planning Assistant : Not exceeding 30 years
Age Relaxation in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government.
Educational Qualification : will mention in detailed official notice.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Director (Landscape) : Level 10
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Level 6
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) : Level 6
- Programmer : Level 6
- Junior Translator : Level 6
- Planning Assistant : Level 7
Application fee and mode of remittance:
a) Application Fee will be Rs. 500/- for all categories of posts. Transaction charges of the bank, taxes, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate.
b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwD& Exserviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
c) Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. No fee exemption
is, however, available to OBC/EWS candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed fee in full.
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates must apply online through the official website of DDA i.e. www.dda.org.in. Applications received through any other mode/means will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online, visit our website www.dda.org.in enter DDA Home Page>>Jobs>>Direct Recruitment 2022.
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the DDA’s website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
LAST DATE FOR RECIEPT OF APPLIACTION(s) : The candidates are required to fill the application(s) online by login into link provided on DDA’s website www.dda.org.in and completed application(s) in all respect can be submitted up to 10/07/2022 (06:00 PM) after which the link will be deactivated. Any application received after closure of the link, shall not be considered under any circumstances.Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III) is 10 July, 2022
Last Date : 10/07/2022
Click Here to Apply Online : Started from 11.06.2022