DDA Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020 DDA Sachivalaya Sahayak Patwari Bharti 2020 Apply Online Exam Date Delhi Development Authority Stenographer Job Vacancy 2020 How to Apply for DDA 629 Various Posts Against Advertisement No. 01/2020 Steno Patwari Mali Exam 2020 Online Form
DDA Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020 -629 Posts Patwari Mali JSA Stenographer Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 29.04.2020 : DDA has extended Last Date of Online Applications for various Posts under advt 01/2020. Candidates can now apply online till 15 May 2020. DDA has also given relaxation to ExSM & PwD Candidates in securing minimum 75% Marks in Class 12th. Get Full Details & Apply Online from link below……
Advertisement No. 01/2020/Rectt. Cell Applications are invited On at Delhi Development Authorities website www.dda.org.in Direct Recruitment 2020” from eligible candidates as per criteria laid down below for filling up the various posts including backlog vacancies & vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities. The details of the posts, Pay Matrix Level and eligibility conditions are as follows :
Details of Vacancies : Total 629 Posts
- Deputy Director (Systems) : 02 Posts
- Deputy Director (Planning) : 05 Posts
- Assistant Director (System) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (Planning) : 05 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer : 11 Posts
- Architectural Assistant : 08 Posts
- Planning Assistant : 01 Post
- Section Officer (Horticulture) : 48 Posts
- Surveyor : 11 Posts
- Stenographer Grade III : 100 Posts
- Patwari : 44 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant : 292 Posts
- Mali ; 100 Posts
- Senior Law Officer : 01 Post
- Legal Assistant : 07 Posts
Age Limit :
for S No. 1, 2: Not Exceeding 40 Years
S No. 3: Not Exceeding 35 Years
S No. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8: Not Exceeding 30 Years
S No. 9, 13: Between 18 – 25 Years
S No. 10: 18 – 30 Years
S No. 11: Between 21 – 27 Years
S No. 12: Between 18 – 27 Years
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Director (Systems) : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D (Computer Science/ IT)
- Deputy Director (Planning) : Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Assistant Director (System) : M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science/ IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution/ University.
- Assistant Director (Planning) : Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Assistant Accounts Officer : Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWA/ Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Architectural Assistant : Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Planning Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent
- Section Officer (Horticulture) : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a
recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Surveyor : Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and two years’ experience in Survey work.
- Stenographer Grade III : i) Senior Secondary Certificate (12th Class pass) or equivalent from recognized Board /University.
ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation10 min at the speed of 80 w.p.m.
- Patwari : Graduate from any recognized University or equivalent there of
- Junior Secretariat Assistant :
i) 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m.
correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
- Mali : 10th pass from recognized Board or equivalent.
Application fee and mode of remittance:
a) Application Fee will be Rs. 500/- for all categories of posts. Transaction charges of the bank, taxes, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate.
b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwD& Exserviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
c) Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. No fee exemption
is, however, available to OBC/EWS candidates and they are required to pay the prescribed fee in full.
d) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates must apply online through the official website of DDA i.e. www.dda.org.in. Applications received through any other mode/means will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online, visit our website www.dda.org.in enter DDA Home Page>>Jobs>>Direct Recruitment 2020.
2. Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the DDA’s website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
3. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
LAST DATE FOR RECIEPT OF APPLIACTION(s) : The candidates are required to fill the application(s) online by login into link provided on DDA’s website www.dda.org.in and completed application(s) in all respect can be submitted up to 15/05/2020 (06:00 PM) after which the link will be deactivated. Any application received after closure of the link, shall not be considered under any circumstances.Last date and time for closing of submission of Online Application Fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India (Step-III) is 20 May 2020.
Last Date : 15/05/2020
Click Here to Apply Online : Started Now from 01.04.2020