rbi assistant recruitment 2023 for 450 Posts reserve bank of india assistant recruitment 2023 rbi clerk recruitment notification apply online application eligibility important dates
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE : Reserve Bank of India has Notification for Recruitment of Assistant Posts. Apply Online for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 from link given below……
The Reserve Bank of India will invite online applications from eligible candidates for 450 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Get Other Details of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, How to Apply below….
Details of Vacancies in Year 2023: Total 450 Posts
Post Name : Assistant (Clerk). Details of Vacancies are as follows :
- Ahmedabad : 13 Posts
- Bengaluru : 58 Posts
- Bhopal : 12 Posts
- Bhubaneswar : 19 Posts
- Chandigarh : 21 Posts
- Chennai : 13 Posts
- Guwahati : 26 Posts
- Hyderabad : 14 Posts
- Jaipur : 05 Posts
- Jammu : 18 Posts
- Kanpur & Lucknow : 55 Posts
- Kolkata : 22 Posts
- Mumbai : 101 Posts
- Nagpur : 19 Posts
- New Delhi : 28 Posts
- Patna : 10 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi : 16 Posts
Nationality : A candidate is required to be a citizen of India.
Age Limit as on 01-09-2023: Candidate must have range between 20-28 years of age to be eligible for RBI Assistant Exam. Age relaxation is given too candidates belonging to reserved category. Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification : At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Pay Scale/ RBI Assistant Salary : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 (1) – 55700 and other allowances, as admissible from time to time. At present, initial Monthly Gross Emoluments (without HRA) for Assistant will be approximately ₹47,849/-. House Rent Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to them, additionally, if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- (for General and OBC Candidate) or Rs. 50/- (for Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD) as their Application Fee for RBI Assistant 2021 Exam. He/She can pay the application fee online using net banking or by any credit/debit card.
How to Apply :
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Important Dates :
- Dates of Online Application : 13 September 2023
- Payment of Examination Fee : 04 October 2023
- RBI Assistant Pre Exam Date 2023 : 21 & 23 October 2023
- RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2023 : 02 December 2023
LAST DATE : 04/10/2023
Apply Online for RBI Assistant Posts : Started Now