RBI 950 Assistant Recruitment 2022 Clerk Online Application, Exam Date
rbi assistant recruitment 2022 reserve bank of india assistant recruitment 2022 for 950 posts rbi clerk recruitment notification apply online application eligibility important dates
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE dated 17.02.2022 : Reserve Bank of India has issued Notification for Recruitment of 950 Assistant Posts. Online Applications has started from 17 February 2022. Download RBI Assistant Vacancy Notice 2022 & Apply Online from link below….
Advt No. 2A/2021-22 The Reserve Bank of India will invite online applications from eligible candidates for 950 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Get Other Details of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, How to Apply below….
Details of Vacancies in Year 2022: Total 950 Posts
- Post Name : Assistant (Clerk). Details of Vacancies are mention in official notice
Nationality : A candidate is required to be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: Candidate must have range between 20-28 years of age to be eligible for RBI Assistant Exam. Age relaxation is given too candidates belonging to reserved category. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification : At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Pay Scale/ RBI Assistant Salary : Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- (for General and OBC Candidate) or Rs. 50/- (for Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD) as their Application Fee for RBI Assistant 2021 Exam. He/She can pay the application fee online using net banking or by any credit/debit card.
How to Apply :
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Important Dates :
- Dates of Online Application : 17 February to 08 March 2022
- Payment of Examination Fee : 08 March 2022
- RBI Assistant Exam Date 2022 : 26 & 27 March 2022
LAST DATE : 08/03/2022
Apply Online for RBI Assistant Posts : Start from 17.02.2022