RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 Subject wise Important Topics for RBI Office Attendant 2020 Exam Check RBI Office Assistant Exam Pattern Important Tips
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 Written Test Pattern
LATEST UPDATE : RBI has issued Notice & Started Online Applications for Office Attendant Posts. Candidates can apply till 15 March 2021. Apply Online from link below…
Reserve Bank of India will conduct online examination for 841 Posts of Office Attendant. To Crack Bank Exams, Proper Knowledge of Syllabus & Exam Pattern is required. Candidates has to prepare themselves for Written Exam & LPT Exam Both. From this Article, You will get detailed Information of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 & RBI Office Attendants Online Exam Pattern 2021 is given below….
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2021 : Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of local language.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Date 2021 : 09, 10 April 2021
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021 : As mention in Official Notice RBI Office Assistant Online Exam Pattern is as follows :
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions & Marks|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned.
- Time Duration for Exam is 90 Minutes.