RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Exam Date
rbi office attendants recruitment 2022 reserve bank of india office attendant recruitment 2022 for 841 posts rbi oa recruitment notification apply online application eligibility important dates
RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language). Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available. Get Other Details of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, How to Apply below….
Details of Vacancies year 2021: Total 841 Posts
Post Name : Office Attendant. State/ Office wise Vacancies are mention below…
- Ahmedabad : 50 Posts
- Bangalore : 28 Posts
- Bhopal : 25 Posts
- Bhubaneswar : 24 Posts
- Chandigarh : 31 Posts
- Chennai : 71 Posts
- Guwahati : 38 Posts
- Hyderabad : 57 Posts
- Jammu : 09 Posts
- Jaipur : 43 Posts
- Kanpur : 69 Posts
- Kolkata : 35 Posts
- Mumbai : 202 Posts
- Nagpur : 55 Posts
- New Delhi : 50 Posts
- Patna : 28 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram : 26 Posts
Nationality : A candidate is required to be a citizen of India.
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2022): Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Age relaxation is given too candidates belonging to reserved category.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.02.2022) : A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT. The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Pay Scale/ RBI Assistant Salary : Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately Rs. 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- (for General and OBC Candidate) or Rs. 50/- (for Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD) as their Application Fee for RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam. He/She can pay the application fee online using net banking or by any credit/debit card.
How to Apply :
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2022 which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Important Dates :
- Dates of Online Application : February/ March 2022
- Payment of Examination Fee : March 2022
- RBI Office Attendant Exam Date 2022 : Announce Soon
LAST DATE : Announce Soon