RVUNL 1295 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Steno/ Accountant Apply Online
rvunl junior assistant recruitment 2021 apply online now rajasthan junior assistant recruitment 2021 for 1295 Vacancies RVPM JVVNL RVUNL Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer & Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
RVUNL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 1295 Posts Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (RVUNL) & Other Companies will start Online Applications for Junior Assistant & other Vacancies for EWS Candidates. Online Applications has started from 07 June 2021. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below….
(Advertisement No. RVPN/Rectt.101l2021 dated 22.02.2021) Online applications are invited for appointment to the posts of Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer & Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II in following 5 Power Companies of Rajasthan:-
1. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)
2. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL)
3. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JWNL)
4. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AWNL)
5. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdWNL). Details of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, How to Apply Details are provided below….
Name of Posts : Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer and Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II
Details of Vacancies : 1295 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Assistant Personnel Officer : 11 Posts
- Junior Legal Officer : 13 Posts
- Junior Accountant : 313 Posts
- Stenographer : 38 Posts
- Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II : 920 Posts
Age Limit : The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years as on 01.01.2022. The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by:
(i) 5 years in the case of male candidate belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BC) and More Backward Classes (MBC).
(ii) 5 years in the case of woman candidate of Unreserved (General) category and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
(iii) 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and MBC
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Personnel Officer : Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from any recognized University established Personnel by law in India or equivalent.
Junior Legal Officer : Law Graduate from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with three (3) years’ course of Proficiency (Professional) Degree.
Junior Accountant : Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce or Business Administration from any recognized University established by law in India.
Stenographer : Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from any recognized University established by law in India or equivalent. AND
The candidate must be possessing “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II : Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board or its equivalent examination. AND
The candidate must be possessing “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India;
Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi;
Pay Scale : Post wise Pay Scale is given below…
1 Assistant Personnel Officer : (L-11 Rs.37,8001-pm) Fixed Salary : Rs.26,500/- pm
2 Junior Legal Officer : (L-10 Rs. Rs. 33,8001- pm) Fixed Salary : Rs. 23,700/- pm
3 Junior Accountant (L-10 Rs. 33,800/- pm) Fixed Salary : Rs. 23,700/- pm
4 Stenographer (L-10 Rs. 33,800/- pm) Fixed Salary : Rs. 23,700/- pm
5 Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II : (L-5 Rs. 20,800/- pm) Fixed Salary : Rs. 14,600/- pm
UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more : Rs.1600 (Including GST)
UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD(PH) : Rs.1400 (Including GST)
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply : All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites and application through no other mode will be accepted :-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Websites mentioned above.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 07 to 21 June 2021.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 21/06/2021
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification Year 2021||Download Short Notice|
|Apply Online LINK (Available from 07.06.2021)|
|For More Details Visit Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.