RRB ALP Cut Off Marks 2019 Railway Loco Pilot Technician 2nd Stage Exam
rrb alp cut off marks 2019 check rrb loco pilot cut off marks 2018-2019 2nd stage exam railway alp technician cut off marks 2018 online exam rrb alp technician cut off 2018 cen 1/2018 exam rrb alp merit list railway assistant loco pilot exam cut off marks category wise rrb 2nd stage cbt cut off marks 2018 railway 60000 loco pilot exam merit list
RRB ALP Cut Off Marks 2019 Loco Pilot Technician 2nd Stage CBT Exam
LATEST UPDATE dated 08.04.2019 : RRB has issued Important Notice regarding CEN 01/2018 Normalization of Marks-A scientific and Statistical Process for ALP Technician Posts. Check Notice from link below…
Railway has announced ALP/ Technician 2nd Stage Exam Result. Check RRB ALP 2nd Stage CBT Result, Cut Off Marks from links given below…..
RRB ALP Stage 2 Exam Final Answer Keys/ Response Sheet are available for download. RRB ALP 2nd Stage CBT Result will announce in April, 2019. Candidates can check RRB ALP Provisional Score and Question Paper with Responses & Final Keys from link given below…
Expected Cut Off marks for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician 2nd Stage CBT Exam is available Now. Check Category wise expected cut off below…
Advt. no. CEN 01/2018 Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Categories :- Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued Awaited Notification for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts. RRB will make Recruitment on 26502 ALP/ Technician Posts. There are 17673 Posts for Assistant Loco Pilot & 8829 Technician Posts. Railway has increased Vacancies to 60000 for Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Posts. Information regarding RRB ALP Cut Off Marks 2019 is provided in this Article…
As mentioned in Notification, First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will conduct first as per selection process. ALP Technician Exam was earlier Scheduled in April, 2018 but it was postponed due to large applications. More than 50 Lac Candidates has applied for Railway Loco Pilot technician Posts. Exam will conduct in 13 Languages. Railway has flagged of Loco Pilot Technician Stage 1 Exam from 09 August, 2018. RRB ALP Stage 1 Exam conduct on 09, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 30 & 31 August, 2018. RRB ALP Technician Stage 2 Exam was conducted on 21 to 23 January, 2019
RRB ALP Technician 2nd Stage CBT Online Exam: 2nd Stage Exam has Two Parts i.e. Part A & Part B. Time Duration for 2nd Stage CBT Exam is 02 Hour 30 Minutes. Part A consists of Total 100 Questions & Time Limit is 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes). The marks scored in Part A alone shall be used for short listing of candidates for further stages of recruitment process subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark in Part B. Part B consists of Total 75 Questions & Time Limit is 60 Minutes (1 Hour).
RRB ALP Cut Off 2018 Stage 2 CBT deciding Factors :
Aspirants who appeared for Railway Loco Pilot Exam will know that Exam was of Total 75 Marks. Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks wass also applicable. RRB ALP Cut off Marks 2018 Technician Online Exam will be decided as follows :
- There will be No Sectional Cut Off in RRB ALP Online Exam. Candidates need not to worry.
- As It was Online Exam, RRB’s will opt Normalization Process to decide marks of Candidates & as well as cut off.
- Cut Off will depend on Exam Level & No. of Candidates appeared in Exam.
- Cut Off will decide Category wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST. There will be separate cut off for Female, Freedom Fighters, Ex Servicemen & PH Candidates.
RRB ALP Technician Online Exam Normalized Marks/ Normalization Process :
- As Exam was conducted on Various dates & Various Shifts so Normalization Process is Applicable.
- Under this Process, Railway will check in which shifts exam level was easy & exam level was hard.
- What is the Highest Marks & Lowest Marks attained by Candidates.
- With SD Formula, RRB will normalize marks so that candidates whose exam was tough get equal opportunity.
- Normalization will be on whole Paper of 75 Marks. It will not be section wise.
RRB ALP Technician Cut Off Marks 2018 Stage 2 Exam :
Candidates who appeared in RRB ALP technician 2nd Stage CBT Exam must be looking for Expected Cut Off Marks. Dear Aspirants, we will provide you Expected Cut Off Marks for Railway Technician Stage 2 Exam for CEN 01/2018. RRB Technician Cut Off Marks will be based on Marks of Part A. Its Should be noted that Part A was of 100 Marks.
- The marks scored in Part A alone shall be used for short listing of candidates for further stages of recruitment process subject to the condition that the candidate is securing qualifying mark in Part B.
- Part B consisted of Total 75 Questions & Time Limit is 60 Minutes (1 Hour).
- Qualifying Marks for Part B Exam is 35%. (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible)
RRB ALP Technician Minimum Qualifying Marks/ Cut Off : Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR – 40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB ALP Technician Official Cut Off Marks 2019 2nd Stage Exam (OFFICIAL)
Candidates are advised to have a regular watch on official RRB website. Latest Updates regarding RRB ALP cut off marks 2018 will be available from this page. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get instant updates of Exam. For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to email@example.com