RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Recruitment 2022 RSMSSB 1136 Live Stock Assistant Recruitment 2022 Rajasthan LSA Job Vacancies Online Application RSMSSB Job Vacancy 2022 Apply Online for RSMSSB LSA Posts Check Last Date RSMSSB LSA Apply Online
RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Recruitment 2022
Online Applications for Rajasthan Livestock Assistant Recruitment has started from 19 March 2022. Download Official Notice from link below…..
Advertisement No: 03/2022 Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has invited Online Applications for Livestock Assistant Posts under Animal Husbandry Department, Rajasthan. These Vacancies are for TSP & Non TSP Areas. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below….
Name of Post : Live Stock Assistant in Animal Husbandry Department.
Details of Vacancies : Total 1136 Posts
Non TSP Area : 981 Posts
TSP Area : 155 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) : Candidate’s Age should be between 18 to 40 Years.
Educational Qualification :
1. Senior Secondary with physics, Chemistry and Biology or Horticulture (Agriculture), Animal Husbandry and Biology from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or its equivalent & 1 or 2 years of Training of Livestock Assistant from any recognized Rajasthan institution.
2. Working knowledge of Hindi Devnagri script in at least one of the Rajasthani dialects.
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level 8 & Pay Band Rs. 26300-85500/-
Application Fee :
For General and creamy layer of OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs. 450/- Rupees Only, For Non-Creamy layer OBC/ SBC Category Candidates: Rs.350/- Rupees Only,
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.250/- Rupees Only.
Note : Candidates can pay Application fee through e-Mitra Kiosk or Public Welfare Center(C.S.C.), Net Banking, ATM cum Debit Card & Credit Card.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Commencement of on-line registration of application : 19 March 2022
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Submission : 17 April, 2022
Date of Written Exam : 04 June, 2022
LAST DATE : 17/04/2022
Click Here here to Apply Online : Link Available from 19.03.2022
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.