rvunl junior engineer recruitment 2021 apply online now rajasthan junior engineer recruitment 2021 for 1075 Vacancies JVVNL JE Recruitment RVUNL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer, Junior Chemists, Informatics Assistant Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 – 1075 Posts of JE, Junior Chemists & Assistant Engineer
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (RVUNL) & Other Companies will start Online Applications for Junior Engineer & other Vacancies for EWS Candidates. Online Applications has started from 07 June 2021. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below….
(Advertisement No.RVUN/P&A/Rectt./01/2021, Advertisement No.RVUN/P&A/Rectt./02/2021, Advertisement No.RVUN/P&A/Rectt./03/2021) Rajasthan State Power Sector invites online applications for appointment as Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Junior Engineer-I, Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant in following five companies :-
1. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUN) – The State Genco
2. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN) – The State Transco
3. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVN) }
4. Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVN) } – The State Discoms
5. Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdVVN) } Details of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, How to Apply Details are provided below….
Name of Posts : Junior Engineer-I JEN (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ C&I/Communication/ Fire & Safety), Personal Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer (AEN), Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant.
Details of Vacancies : 1075 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Junior Engineer-I (Electrical) : 571 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I (Mechnical) : 248 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I (Civil) : 43 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I (Control & Instrumentation/Communication) : 68 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I (Fire & Safety) : 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer AEn : 39 Posts
- Junior Chemists : 27 Posts
- Informatics Assistant : 46 Posts
- Account Officer : 11 Posts
- Personnel Officer : 06 Posts
Age Limit :
For Junior Engineer-I and Junior Chemist : The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 41 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2022.
For AO & PO : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application. However, as direct recruitment in previous two years was not done, the upper age limit as on 1.1.2022 shall be 42 years.
For AEn : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application. However, as direct recruitment in previous two years was not done, the upper age limit as on 1.1.2022 shall be 42 years.
For Informatics Assistant : The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2022.
Educational Qualification : Post wise Educational Qualifications are as follows :
Junior Engineer-I : The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in relevant Branch/ Stream.
Junior Chemist : Candidate must hold two years’ full time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or four years’ full time Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering as a regular student from an University established by law in India or a degree of a foreign University or Institution declared by competent authority, equivalent to full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering of an University established by law in India.
Assistant Engineer : The candidate must hold Full Time four years’ Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in
Informatics Assistant : Graduate or higher full time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent of University established by law in India.
Pay Scale : Post wise Pay Scale is given below…
Junior Engineer-I : Rs. 33800/- per month (Level L-10)
Junior Chemist : Rs. 33800/- per month (Level L-10)
Informatics Assistant : Rs. 26300/- per month (Level L-8)
Assistant Engineer : Rs.39,300/- per month (Level L-14)
UR (Gen) if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more – Rs.850/-
UR (Gen) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ST/ BC /MBC/PWD(PH) –
Rs.550/-. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply : All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites and application through no other mode will be accepted :-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Websites mentioned above.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 07 to 21 June 2021.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 21/06/2021
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification Year 2021||Download Corrigendum regarding New Apply Online Dates|
|Apply Online LINK (Available from 07.06.2021)|
|For More Details Visit Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.