rvunl junior engineer recruitment 2020 apply online now rajasthan junior engineer recruitment 2020 for 1540 Vacancies JVVNL JE Recruitment RVUNL Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer, Junior Chemists, Informatics Assistant Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
RVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 1540 Posts of JE, Junior Chemists & Assistants
LATEST UPDATE dated 25.01.2020 : Good News !! Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (RVUNL) & Other Companies will start Online Applications for Junior Engineer Vacancies. As per news, There will be recruitment on 1540 JEN, AEN, Accounts & Personnel, Ministerial Posts. Read full news from Image below….
Online Applications are invited for appointment as Junior Engineer-I (Electrical/ Civil/ C&I/Communication/ Fire & Safety), Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant in five power sector Companies of Rajasthan, named as RVUNL, RVPNL, JVVNL, AVVNL, JdVVNL. Details of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, How to Apply Details are provided below….
Name of Posts : Junior Engineer-I JEN (Electrical/ Civil/ C&I/Communication/ Fire & Safety), Personal Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer (AEN), Stenographer, Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant
Vacancy Information :
- AEn & JEn : 1025 Posts
- Accounts & Personnel Wing : 15 Posts
- Ministerial Posts : 500 Posts
Details of Vacancies (Previous Year) : 1151 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Junior Engineer-I (Electrical) : 693 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I (Civil) : 72 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I (Control & Instrumentation/Communication) : 58 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I (Fire & Safety) : 12 Posts
- Junior Chemists : 20 Posts
- Informatics Assistant : 296 Posts
Age Limit :
For Junior Engineer-I and Junior Chemist : The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 41 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2020.
For Informatics Assistant : The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of Application i.e. on the 1.1.2020.
Educational Qualification : Post wise Educational Qualifications are as follows :
Junior Engineer-I : The candidate must hold four years’ Full Time Graduation Degree in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in relevant Branch/ Stream.
Junior Chemist : Candidate must hold two years’ full time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or four years’ full time Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering as a regular student from an University established by law in India or a degree of a foreign University or Institution declared by competent authority, equivalent to full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering of an University established by law in India.
Informatics Assistant : Graduate or higher full time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent of University established by law in India.
Pay Scale : Post wise Pay Scale is given below…
Junior Engineer-I : Rs. 33800/- per month (Level L-10)
Junior Chemist : Rs. 33800/- per month (Level L-10)
Informatics Assistant : Rs. 26300/- per month (Level L-8)
UR (Gen) if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more – Rs.850/-
UR (Gen) if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ST/ BC /MBC/PWD(PH) –
Rs.550/-. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply : All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites and application through no other mode will be accepted :-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Websites mentioned above.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till last date mention in notice
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification Year 2018||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online LINK||Available Soon|
|For More Details Visit Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.