uprvunl je recruitment 2019 Apply Online UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 for 117 Posts of Junior Engineer Chemist Accountant Office Assistant Online Application Form UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited UPRVUNL Vacancies 2019 Eligiblity Exam Date How to Apply
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2019 -117 Posts of Junior Engineer/ Chemist/ OA Accounts
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! UPRVUNL has released Notification for 117 Posts of Junior Engineer & Other Posts. Online Applications will start from 22 February, 2019. Download Notice & Apply from given links…
Advt. No.U-34 UPRVUSA 2018 Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has invited Online Applications for Junior Engineer & Other Posts.These Vacancies are for General, SC, ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Categories. Eligible Candidates can apply for these Posts. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 117 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) (Post Code 01) : 47 Posts
- Chemist Grade 2 (Post Code 02) : 27 Posts
- Assistant Accountant (Post Code 03) : 26 Posts
- Office Assistant Grade III (Accounts) (Post Code 04) : 17 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019) : For Junior Engineer – 18 to 40 Years & for All Other Posts 21 to 40 Years.
Educational Qualification :
Junior Engineer (Civil) : Candidate must have 03 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering from Institute recognized by State Government. Candidate must have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri.
Chemist Grade II : M.Sc Degree in Chemistry from University established by Law in UP or any other state with minimum 2nd Division.
Assistant Accountant : Bachelor Degree in Commerce from University established by Law in UP or any other state.
Office Assistant Grade III Accounts : Bachelor Degree in Commerce from University established by Law in UP or any other state. Minimum 35 wpm Typing Speed in Hindi & 35 wpm Typing Speed in English.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) (Post Code 01) : Pay Level 7 Starting from Rs. 44900/-
- Chemist Grade 2 (Post Code 02) : Pay Level 6 Starting from Rs. 36800/-
- Assistant Accountant (Post Code 03) : Pay Level 5 Starting from Rs. 29800/-
- Office Assistant Grade III (Accounts) (Post Code 04) : Pay Level 4 Starting from Rs. 27200/-
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 700/- for SC/ST Candidates of UP And Rs. 10/- For Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://uprvunl.org/uprvunl).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 21/03/2019
Click Here to Apply Online : Starts from 21.02.2019
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.