SPMCIL Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 India Govt. Mint, Kolkata Recruitment Notification 2022 office assistant posts Online Application Form Supervisor Welfare Officer Vacancies Exam Date
SPMCIL Office Assistant Recruitment 2022 Bank Note Press Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! SPMCIL has issued Notification for Junior Office Assistant & Other Various Posts. Candidates can apply online till 07 June, 2022. Download Official Notice from link given below….
Advt. No. : IGMK/HR (Estt.)/Rect./01/2022 India Govt. Mint, Kolkata is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Miniratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at Jawahar Vyapar Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi 110001. It has four Minting Units at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad besides a high quality Paper manufacturing Mill at Narmadapuram (Hoshangabad)
Applicants are advised to apply Online from 07.05.2022 to 07.06.2022 through the SPMCIL website. Applicants are advised to go to the page ‘’Careers’’ on the website and open the online application link and then apply Online by filling the Online Application Form. Applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 07 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Engraver, Level- B-4 Sculpture : 01 Post
- Engraver Metal Works ; 02 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant, Level- B-3 : 04 Posts
Age Limit (as on 07.06.2022) : Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years. Upper Age Limit for above mention posts are as follows :
- Upper Age Limit for Sl No. 1 to 3 : 28 Years
NOTE : Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules. Age Relaxation will be provided Category wise of OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualification :
Engraver : Bachelor of Fine Arts (Sculpture/Metal Works) with at least 55% marks.
Junior Office Assistant : Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm /in Hindi @ 30 wpm
Pay Scale :
Engraver : Rs. 23910-85570 (3rd PRC) (Other allowances as admissible)
Junior Office Assistant : Rs. 21540-77160 (3rd PRC) (Other allowances as admissible)
EXAMINATION FEE : Registration charges of Rs. 600/- (including GST) for candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS category and No Application fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD candidate but Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (including GST) is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST /PWD category for each posts.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 07 June, 2022
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 07 May, 2022
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee : 07 June, 2022
Tentative date of Online examination and Typing Test which will be conducted “Online” at selected centers : June/ July 2022
Last Date : 07/06/2022
Click Here to Apply Online for IGM Kolkata Vacancy : Start from 07.05.2022