NWDA 40 LDC Recruitment 2023 Junior Engineer Online Application
nwda ldc recruitment 2023 for 40 posts Apply Online National Water Development Agency NWDA Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk Stenographer Junior Engineer Accountant Posts Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
NWDA LDC Recruitment 2023 for JE/ Lower Division Clerk Apply Online
Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer(Civil), Junior Accounts Officer, Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk in National Water Development Agency (Advt. No. 14/2023)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14/ 2023 The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organisation under Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineers, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks on direct recruitment basis. The vacancies are tentative in nature and may decrease or increase as per requirement of the Organisation. The Age, Essential Qualification, Desirable Qualification, Number of Posts to be filled in the different categories and Scale of Pay are detailed below:
Check Railway Recruitment Notice 2023 New RRB RRC Jobs, Apply Online Now
Details of Vacancies : Total 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 13 Posts
- Draftsman Grade-III : 06 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer : 01 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II : 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 04 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum-18 years and Maximum-27 years for JE, UDC, Steno & LDC. 21-30 Years for Hindi Translator & Junior Accounts Officer.
Educational Qualification : Post wise educational qualification is given below…
Junior Engineer : Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Draftsman Grade III : ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman ship (Civil) from a recognized Institution/ University.
Junior Accounts Officer : Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent. Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Upper Division Clerk : Degree of a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point &Internet.
Stenographer Grade-II : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or 50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
Lower Division Clerk : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Engineer, JAO : Pay Level–6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)
- UDC, Draftsman & Stenographer Grade-II : Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)
Application Fee & Mode of Payment : An Application Processing Fee of Rs.890+ GST+ Bank Charges for General, OBC & EWS category and Rs.550+ GST+ Bank Charges for SC, ST and PwBD category candidate is payable through payment gateway. The application processing fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
NWDA LDC Syllabus 2023 Post wise
Download the Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer
Download the Syllabus for the post of Junior Accounts Officer
Download the Syllabus for the post of Upper Division Clerk
Download the Syllabus for the post of Stenographer Grade-II
Download the Syllabus for the post of Lower Division Clerk
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.nwda.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 18.03.2023 to 17.04.2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 17/04/2023
Download Official Notification for NWDA Recruitment 2023
Click Here to Apply Online : Started Now
Apply from link given in post
Like & Follow us on Facebook >>> http://www.facebook.com/jobdisha
Join Our Telegram Channel >>> https://t.me/govtexamalert
Follow us on Instagram >>> https://www.instagram.com/govt_examalert/