nwda ldc recruitment 2021 for 62 posts Apply Online National Water Development Agency NWDA Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk Stenographer Junior Engineer Accountant Posts Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
NWDA LDC Recruitment 2021 for JE/ Lower Division Clerk Apply Online
Direct Recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineers, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Grade-II and Upper & Lower Division Clerks in National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/ 2021 The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organisation under Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineers, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks on direct recruitment basis. The vacancies are tentative in nature and may decrease or increase as per requirement of the Organisation. The Age, Essential Qualification, Desirable Qualification, Number of Posts to be filled in the different categories and Scale of Pay are detailed below:
Details of Vacancies : Total 62 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 16 Posts
- Hindi Translator : 01 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer : 05 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 12 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II : 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 23 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum-18 years and Maximum-27 years for JE, UDC, Steno & LDC. 21-30 Years for Hindi Translator & Junior Accounts Officer.
Educational Qualification : Post wise educational qualification is given below…
Junior Engineer : Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Hindi Translator : Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Junior Accounts Officer : Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent. Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Upper Division Clerk : Degree of a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point &Internet.
Stenographer Grade-II : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or 50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
Lower Division Clerk : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator & JAO : Pay Level–6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)
- UDC & Stenographer Grade-II : Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)
Application Fee & Mode of Payment : Application fee of Rs. 840.00 for UR/ OBC and Rs. 500.00 for ST/SC/PWD/ Female/ Ex-serviceman candidates is to be paid online through SB Collect (Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card).
NWDA Syllabus 2021 Post wise
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.nwda.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 10.05.2021 to 25.06.2021
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 25/06/2021
Click Here to Apply Online : Started Now