nwda ldc recruitment 2019 for 73 posts Apply Online National Water Development Agency NWDA Vacancies for Lower Division Clerk Stenographer Junior Engineer Accountant Posts Online Application Form Eligibility Criteria How to Apply
NWDA LDC Recruitment 2019 for JE/ Lower Division Clerk Apply Online
Direct Recruitment for the posts of Junior Engineers, Junior Accountant, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks in National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organisation under Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineers, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks on direct recruitment basis. The vacancies are tentative in nature and may decrease or increase as per requirement of the Organisation. The Age, Essential Qualification, Desirable Qualification, Number of Posts to be filled in the different categories and Scale of Pay are detailed below:
Details of Vacancies : Total 73 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 25 Posts
- Junior Accountant : 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II : 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 33 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum-18 years and Maximum-27 years.
Educational Qualification : Post wise educational qualification is given below…
Junior Engineer : Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Junior Accountant : Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent
Stenographer Grade-II : 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or 50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
Lower Division Clerk : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Engineer : Pay Level–6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)
- Junior Accountant : Pay Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-)
- Stenographer Grade-II : Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)
Application Fee & Mode of Payment : Application fee of Rs.650.00 for UR/ OBC and Rs.450.00 for ST/SC/PWD/ Female/ Ex-serviceman candidates is to be paid online through SB Collect (Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card).
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.nwda.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 29.01.2019 to 22.02.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 22/02/2019
Click Here to Apply Online : Started Now