SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 for 136 Posts State Selection Board Odisha Govt Jobs 2020 for Junior Assistant Stenographer Posts Online Application Form Selection Process
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Stenographer Apply Online
Latest Update : Last Date to Apply Online for Junior Assistant Posts has extended. Candidates can apply online upto 31 August 2020. Apply Now from link below….
Online Application for the post of Jr.Asst/Jr. Stenographers/Both Jr.Asst & Jr. Steno in different Universities of Odisha
Advt No. 04/2020/ University State Selection Board has invited Online Applications for Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer Posts. Candidates can apply online from 01 to 30 June 2020. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below…
|Name of Post
|Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographers in various universities of Odisha
|No. of Vacancies
|Junior Assistant : 125 Posts
Junior Stenographer : 11 Posts
|Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020)
|Candidate should not be less than 21 Years or more than 32 Years. Upper Age Limit is relaxable as per govt rules.
|A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Diploma in Computer Application from any recognized institution.
|initial remuneration of Rs.8,880/- per month in the 1st year with subsequent increase up to 6th year as per Odisha group-C & group-D (contractual employees) amendment rule 2017, vide Notification No.-19574/ Gen/ dtd. 12.09.2017 and F.D. Letter No. 28090/F/ Date 22.09.2017
The application fee (Rs.1000/500) will be deposited through online payment gateway of State Bank of India using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, otherwise your application is INCOMPLETE.
|The selection will be based on Written Test, and a Computer skill Test.
|Online Application Dates
|01.06.2020 to 31.08.2020
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.ssbodisha.nic.in at the link available on this site. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 31 August 2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 31/08/2020
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification
|Click Here here to Apply Online
|For More Details Visit Official Website.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.