SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 SSC Graduate Level Syllabus 2020 pdf Download Online Exam Pattern Download SSC CGLE 2019 Exam Syllabus pdf SSC Syllabus 2020 for CGL Exam Tier 1 Tier 2 Exam ssc cgl tier 1 exam syllabus 2018 new exam pattern
SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 Graduate Level Tier 1 & 2 Online Exam Pattern
LATEST SSC CGL 2019 UPDATE dated 22.10.2019: Good News !! SSC has released CGL 2019 Notification & started Online Applications.Candidates can apply online till 25.11.2019. Check SSC Combined Graduate Level 2019 Notice & Online Application from links below……
SSC has introduced Normalization for CGL Exam. SSC has cleared that Merit List will be prepared based on Marks of Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 Exam. Get Detailed Information of SSC CGL 2019 Exam Date, Syllabus below……….
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct a written examination for various post through Combined Graduate Level Exam-2019. In this Article we provide you detailed information about Exam Pattern & Syllabus of SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
Scheme of the Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination : The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I — Computer Based Examination
- Tier -II — Computer Based Examination
- Tier -III — Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
SSC CGLE 2019 Selection Process : Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations. Final selection of candidates, in each category, will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by them in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III examinations and preference of posts exercised by them. Once the candidate has been given his/ her first available preference, as per his/ her merit, he/ she will not be considered for any other option.
SSC CGL Merit List Preparation :
- The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination such as conduct of Tier-I and Tier-II examination in computer based mode, treating Tier-I examination as only qualifying etc.
- Interview component has been dispensed with. There will, therefore, be no interview.
- The merit will be prepared on overall performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III.
- However, the candidate will need to qualify all the tiers i.e Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III separately.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Normalization Process : SSC has introduced Normalization Process from CGL 2018 Exam. Marks scored by candidates in Tier-I and Tier-II examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be treated as final and will be used for qualifying the candidates to next stage of examination and to determine final merit.
CGL Online Exam Pattern :- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2020 & Online Exam Scheme is given below :
|S. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic skill)||25||50|
- Written exam consist of one objective type paper of 200 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Duration for this exam is 01 Hour (60 minutes).
- Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission, would be required to appear in the Tier –II Examination.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Online Exam Pattern :
|Paper||Name of Test||Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200|
|Paper 2||English Language & Comprehension||100||200|
|Paper 3||Statistics (Paper 1 & 2 as above)||100||200|
|Paper 4||General Studies (Finance & Economics) (Paper 1 & 2 as above)||100||200|
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Duration for this exam is 02 Hour (120 minutes).
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern : Commission has also decided to induct a Descriptive Paper of English/Hindi as Tier-III. The details may be read as under :
- Exam will be Pen & Paper Mode.
- Exam will be of Total 100 Marks.
- Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essays/ Precise/ Letter/ Applications etc.
- Time Duration of CGL is 60 Minutes
SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 : SSC Syllabus for Combined Graduate Level Exam is as follows :
SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Syllabus
General Intelligence:- General Intelligence & Reasoning : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern –folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, if any.
English Language:- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic):- Whole numbers, decimals ,fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion,Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
General Awareness:- Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
For More Details Please Visit: http://ssc.nic.in/
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query related to SSC CGL Syllabus 2020 will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will try to solve your Query.