UP B.Ed Counseling 2019 Download UP JEE B.Ed Counseling Schedule 2019 Check JEE B.Ed 1st 2nd 3rd Counseling Dates UP B.Ed Pool Counseling 2019 Centres News Updates UP B.Ed Pool Counseling Schedule UP B.Ed Counseling 2019 UP B.Ed Counseling Fee, Important Documents up b.ed counseling call letter 2019 download
UP B.Ed Counseling 2019 Date/ Schedule/ Call Letter Download
LATEST UP JEE B.Ed Counseling Date Update 16.04.2019 : Good News !! Rohilkhand University can announce Result on 15th May, 2019 while counseling will start from 01 June, 2019. Read full news & Get Result Update from link below…
Rohilkhand University will soon upload B.Ed Counseling Schedule & Guidelines for Admission in Session 2019-21. UP B.Ed Counseling will be conducted from 01 June to 11 July, 2019. Get Full Details of UP B.Ed Counseling Schedule 2019 below…
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU) has organized this Year’s B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam. JEE B.Ed 2019 was conducted on 15 April 2019. Now Candidates will have to appear for Counseling as per their Marks & Score Card. Full Details for UP B.Ed Counseling 20198 will be provided here. Candidates can also Know about their Rank, Chances for Admission in 2 Year B.Ed Course. Admission will be provided in Government Colleges, Self Aided Colleges, Private Colleges.
UP B.Ed Main Counseling Date/ Schedule 2019 (1st Round) : from 01 to 27 June, 2019 (Expected)
UP B.Ed Pool Counseling Date/ Schedule 2019 (2nd Round) : June/ July, 2019
Direct Admission Dates (3rd Round) : July, 2019
UP B.Ed Counseling Procedure 2019 (1st Round) : Step by Step Procedure for UP B.Ed Counseling 2019 is given hereunder.
- Candidates have to Make Registration First for UP B.Ed Counseling 2019.
- Collection of Counseling Fees : Candidates have to Submit Fee Rs. 5750/-(Counseling Fee Rs 750/- and Advance Rs 5000/-) The counseling fees and advance College Fees shall be submitted Online.
- Counseling of candidates & PIN (one time password) generation by NIC and communicating through SMS to candidates.
- Choice Filling: Candidates be given two to three days time for choice filling. The candidate’s may fill as many colleges of their choice from their homes or any other convenient places having internet connection.
- Announcement of College Allotment: after the choice filling, the choices of candidates shall be processed and the announcement of college allotment shall made based upon their merit, reservations and choice priority.
- Documents Verification : After Issuance of Tokens, The candidates shall be issued file cover along with a booklet of containing details of various colleges at the counseling center. Candidates original documents on academic qualifications and other credentials shall be verified at the counseling center.
- Collection of balance Fees and issuance of confirmation letter :The candidates shall have to submit the balance fees by online payment, e-challan etc. Candidate shall visit NIC website again to fill their roll no., Date of Birth and transaction Id to get print out of confirmation letter of admission.
- Withdrawal of Draft of Rs 5000/- : The candidates to whom colleges are not allotted as per choice filled by them, they are required to visit counseling centers to collect the draft of Rs 5000/-, submitted by them within sevendays of rejection.
- Reporting of Candidate at the College: The candidates shall be required to report andjoin their respective colleges within five days of issuance of confirmation letter.
- Candidates are required to visit the counselling center only on the Day/Date specified as per their rank.
- Candidates are required to bring all the original documents and a set of photocopies of documents. Please note that various formats of certificates/documents is available in the Information Brochure available on the website www.upbed.nic.in.
UP B.Ed Pool Counseling 2019 (2nd Round) : Candidates who took part in 1st Counseling & Not Allotted any seats, they can take part in Pool Counseling. Candidates have to Follow the Process of 1st Round in Pool Counseling. Pool Counseling will be conducted in July, 2019. Registration Fee of Pool Counseling is Rs. 750/-. Candidates has to submit full fee of Rs. 51250 in Pool Counseling.
UP B.Ed Direct Admission 2019 (3rd Round) : Candidates who not allotted any seat in 1st two Counseling, they can take Direct Admission in Colleges. Counseling will conduct on College Level. Candidate who have State Rank, they can Take Part. After Verification from University, Admission will be provided.
Click Here to Download UP B.Ed Counseling Call Letter 2019/ UP B.Ed Candidate’s LOGIN : Available Shortly
UP B.Ed Admission Fee : Govt. and Added College Fees : Rs. 1400 to 5000/- Per Year, UP B.Ed Self Finance College Fees : Rs. 51250/- for 1st Year and Rs. 30000/- for 2nd Year.
UP B.Ed Counseling 2019 Important Documents List
- Result, Rank card of UP B.Ed JEE Exam 2019.
- UP B.Ed Counseling Letter
- Past qualification Marksheets and Certificate (Self Attested Photocopies)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- ID Proof (Ration Card, Bank Passbook, Voter Card, DL, Adhaar Card Etc).
- Recent Passport size photographs.
UP JEE B.Ed 2018 Counseling Information & Important LINKS
UP B.Ed Counseling will start from 01 June, 2018 while Pool Counseling will conduct from 25 June, 2018. Candidates has to give details of their Bank Account so that Advance Fee can be Transferred in Account. From This Year Colleges can take Direct Admission on Vacant Seats. UP B.Ed Counseling will conduct in 3 Rounds. Off Campus counseling will be conducted. Read Full News from Image below…
Click Here to Download Official UP B.Ed Counseling Date/ Schedule 2018 issued by Lucknow University : Released NOW
Lucknow University has uploaded Important notice regarding UP B.Ed Direct Admission 2018. Candidates can submit Registration Fee Rs. 750/- for Direct Admission after getting OTP. Last date of Direct Admission has been extended now to 13 July, 2018. Total 35000 Candidates has registered for Direct Admission. Check Official Notice below……
Now B.Ed College can combine Seats of Science & Art Stream. If Seats are left than Art Students can be given admission on Science Seat. In Direct Admission, Colleges only give admission to verified candidates. Read Full News from Image below……
Download Important Instructions/ Guidelines regarding UP B.Ed Pool Counseling 2018
Download Important Instructions/ Guidelines regarding UP B.Ed Direct Admission 2018
Candidates can now check University wise College Vacant Seats Status for Pool Counseling. Check Vacant Seat Status from link given below……….
Click Here to Check University wise College Vacant Seats Status for UP B.Ed Counseling 2018
Click Here to Download Official Notification regarding UP B.Ed JEE Pool Counseling Dates 2018
For More Information Please Visit– http://upbed.nic.in/
All JEE B.Ed Aspirants can share their queries related to Result, They can also share their Views to get an Idea about their Chances in the exam. We will be happy to assist you.