UP Mandi Parishad Syllabus 2018 UPSSSC Group C Posts Exam Pattern
UP Mandi Parishad Syllabus 2018 UPSSSC Junior Assistant/ Clerk Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE dated 05.12.2018: Good News !! UPSSSC has released Notification for Recruitment in Mandi Parishad. Online Applications are stared Now. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from links given below….
Advt. No. 05-Exam/ 2018 राज्य कृषि उत्पादन मंडी परिषद (संयुक्त संवर्ग) प्रतियोगितात्मक परीक्षा 2018 (Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad Sanyukt Samvarg Pratiyogitatmak Pariksha 2018) Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently invited Online Applications for 284 Stenographer, Junior Assistant (General Recruitment), Junior Assistant (Special Recruitment), Accounts Clerk, Mandi Supervisor Grade 2 (मंडी पर्यवेक्षक), Mandi Inspector (Amin/ Auctioneer) (मंडी निरीक्षक) in Mandi Samiti.
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must be looking for Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern to these Posts. In this Article We will provide you all Important Information regarding up mandi parishad exam syllabus 2018 & Detailed Exam Pattern. Read Full Post & also Download UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group C Syllabus pdf File in Hindi from link given below….
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group B, C Selection Process : Selection for UP Mandi Parishad Group C Post will purely based on Merit of Written Exam & Typing Test. After Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for successful candidates. As Interviews has been scrapped from Group C Posts so there can be no Interview this time. So Written Exam is main to get this Job in Uttar Pradesh.
UP Mandi Parishad Group C Exam Pattern 2018 : Written Test comprises of Following Points :-
- Written Exam will consists of Obejctive Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Written Exam can be conducted in Either Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- There can be 200 Questions in Exam comprises of 400 Marks.
- Time Duration for Written Test is 120 Minutes (2 Hours).
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/2 Marks in UP Technical Assistant Exam 2018.
- There can be No Interview in Exam. Written Exam Pattern can be as follows
|General Intelligence Test (सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण)||50||100|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान )||50||100|
|General Science & Arithmetic (सामान्य विज्ञान एवं अंकगणित )||50||100|
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Syllabus 2018 :- UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group C Syllabus is as follows :
General Intelligence Test :
1. Argumentation ability, critical ability, analytical ability.
2. Common intelligence ability- tests which examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
3. Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which can judge the aspirants on the basis of statistical, graphical, diagram related presentation ability as well as the ability to draw the results.
TOPICS : Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, Figural Series, Classification, Statement & Conclusion, Venn Diagrams etc.
General knowledge :
1. Computer knowledge- Basics of computer, hardware and software, computer network and email.
2. Special questions based on Uttar Pradesh including education, culture, population, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts (general knowledge of practices like singing, music, theatre) etc.
3. Interpersonal ability which also includes Communication skills, decision-making ability, problem-solving ability.
4. General behaviour of a person-discipline, morality, leadership, woman empowerment.
5. Indian history and Indian national movements- the knowledge of social, economic and political aspects under Indian history. Under Indian national movements, the aspirants are expected to have the complete knowledge of
freedom movements and its rice in India.
6. Indian and world geography, the physical and economic geography of India and the world- Under Indian geography, the questions will be asked from the physical and economic geography of India. Underworld geography, the aspirants are expected to have general knowledge of the geography of the world.
7. Indian politics and governance, constitution, political arrangements, arbitral rules, ethos, and authorized issues etc- there will be questions from Indian politics and governance, arbitral rules, social developments and social arrangements etc.
8. Events of international and national importance will also include questions from sports and games.
9. Indian agriculture- aspirants are expected to have the knowledge of agricultural products and information about their marketing.
TOPICS : History, Uttar Pradesh Culture, Monuments, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs & GK of Uttar Pradesh, Indian Polity.
General Science and Arithmetic :
1) General Knowledge – Questions will be asked form daily applications belonging to Biology, Chemistry & Physics. Also, questions will be asked about economic development in India, the role of technology and balanced diet, calorie distribution, protein, vitamin, anaemia, diarrhoea, diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins, the importance of food in different diseases, importance of Vaccination, Water cycle, Water Sources, Drinking water quality standards, aquifer, Electromagnetic Resistivity Surveys.
2) Elementary Mathematics to High School level – Questions will be asked from Arithmetic, Algebra, & Geometry. Syllabus for Mathematics is as follows :
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode & Polynomial.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Hindi :
उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा।
अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।
Download UP Mandi Parishad Group C Exam Syllabus 2018 Clerk Junior Assistant Posts in Hindi .pdf File
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPSSSC Website regarding New UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group C Syllabus 2018. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of UP Mandi Parishad Syllabus, Recruitment 2018. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert. You can leave your query regarding UP Mandi Parishad Syllabus 2018 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.