upagdi recruitment 2019 for 5529 various posts apply online Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Development Institution upagdi vacancies for centre manager agriculture coordinator group d weighing staff posts online application for eligibility criteria fee pay scale how to apply
UPAGDI Recruitment 2019 -5529 Various Posts Apply Online
JOB UPDATE : Online Applications for UPAGDI various Posts has started Now. Candidates can apply online from 07 February, 2019 to 25 March 2019. Get Details below…
Uttar Pradesh Agricultural Development Institution has invited Online Applications for various posts under contract basis. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below….
|No. of Vacancies||Total 5529 Posts|
|Name of Post||Chartered Accountant : 01 Post
Joint Director : 03 Posts
District Agriculture Manager : 12 Posts
Assistant Director : 50 Posts
Animal Assistant/ Veterinary investigation officer : 50 Posts
Food Processing Officer : 50 Posts
Public Investment Officer : 50 Posts
Assistant Public Investment Officer : 50 Posts
Law Officer : 50 Posts
Trainer : 50 Posts
Auditor/ Monitoring Officer : 50 Posts
Centre Manager : 1200 Posts
Agriculture Coordinator : 1300 Posts
Coordinator/ Watchman/ Cleaner : 1313 Posts
Weighing Staff : 1300 Posts
|Age Limit||as on 01 July, 2018 maximum age limit will be 30 years. Age relaxation of 5 Year for SC/ ST & 03 Year for OBC|
|Educational Qualification||Download Official Notice for Post wise Educational Qualification details|
|Pay Scale||These Posts are on Contract basis. So stipend will decide by UPAGDI. Check Notice For Stipend details|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- for General Candidates & Rs. 350/- for reserved category candidates. Application Fee can be submitted NEFT/ Challan/ DD/ Online Payment in UPAGDI’s Account No. 65294233796 & IFSC Code SBIN0009021|
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit of Written Exam, Physical Test & Interview (depends on post)|
|Online Application Dates||07 February, 2019 to 25 March, 2019|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.upagdi.com/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 25 March, 2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 25/03/2019
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://www.upagdi.com|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.