upsssc gram panchayat adhikari recruitment 2020 upsssc vdo recruitment 2020 upsssc vacancy 2020 upsssc news alerts upsssc jobs for 1953 posts up vdo recruitment 2020 online application form educational qualification ccc certificate UP panchayati raj department recruitment 2018 apply online important dates latest news updates
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2020 -Apply Online Dates
UPSSSC VDO Bharti 2020 Latest Update : Good News !! UPSSSC will start Recruitment Process for VDO Posts in year 2020. As per news, there will be recruitment on 4000 posts of VDO, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Lower Subordinates & Other Cadre. Read full news from Image below…
UPSSSC will start Online Applications for recruitment of Gram Panchayat Adhikari (Panchayat Secretary) Posts, Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO) Posts & Supervisor Posts in UP Panchyatiraj Department. Download Official Notification & Apply Online from the link given below….
Sammilit Gram Panchyat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayveksh (Samanya Chayan) Pratiyogitatmak Pariksha
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow will start Recruitment Process for Gram Panchayat Adhikari (VDO) Posts. UP Panchayati Raj Deptt. has send Proposal to make Recruitment on various VDO Posts. UPSSSC is examining the proposals after that Online Application Process will start. Eligible Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to apply. Get Full Details of upsssc syllabus 2020, upsssc admit card, upsssc vacancy, upsssc news alerts, upsssc jobs below………..
Name of Post : Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO) & Supervisors
Details of Vacancies Year 2018 : Total 1953 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari (Panchayat Secretary) : 1527 Posts
- Gram Vikas Adhikari (Village Development Officer VDO) in Social Welfare Deptt. : 362 Posts
- Supervisor (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag) : 64 Posts
NOTE : Vacancies may increase or decrease. So candidates need to wait for Official Notification confirmation of Vacancies & Category wise vacancies.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate from UP Board Or any recognized Board/ Institute. Candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT.
Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Application Fee : Rs. 185/- for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 95/- for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Of Online Application Form : Announce Soon
Last Date of Online Application Form : Announce Soon
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : Announce Soon
Last Date of Submit Fully Filled Online Application Form : Announce Soon
Govt Job Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPSSSC Website regarding New UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2020. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. We will provide you all tit & bit of UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2018. So Keep Visiting Government Exam Alert.
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
You can leave your query regarding UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Recruitment 2020 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.